Chapter 206

Aecha's P.O.V.
"So, how was the show today?" Mej asked after pouring some wine in my glass.

I took a sip. "It was nice! Jungkook was one of the masked singers."

Aki jumped on her chair. "I wanna see!"

"I don't have the footage pumpkin, but it'll air soon." I chuckled motioning for her to sit properly.

"Nervous for tomorrow?" Mej said. "It's big thing for you. You're ending a tour you made with Taemin. It must mean a lot."

Honestly Mej.. How could I not be nervous? "A little.. I wish the boys were here. I don't want them going away so long anymore.."

Hoseok's P.O.V.
"Who's coming?" I asked looking behind me in the plane. Three rose their hands.. Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung.

"It must be important to her. I wanna be there." Jin hyung mentioned.

"We haven't seen her dance live in ages. I want to see that again." Namjoon added.

Yoongi sighed in a smile. "Couldn't you just say you miss her? I just miss my friend."

I grinned. "Good! Let's go see that show!"

The maknae line argued. "We wanna go too!"

I laughed. "Than why didn't you say it before!"

I couldn't wait to see her show, but first I wanted to do one thing as soon as I arrived on Korean soil.

"A grocery shop? Really?" Jin hyung asked. All the others went to see their ladies, so he wanted to give me a hand.

I smiled taking a basket. "Hey, you know her. If she's thinking of a lot of things it's the first thing she forgets. Filling the fridge. She's in practice before the show so the house is clear."

He pat my back. "I didn't know you could be a different kind sweet. That's very mature of you."

I frowned. "I don't know whether or not it's an insult."

He laughed so hard. "It's a compliment. Come on, let's fill that basket up with fruits, veggies and lots of meat for Ash to eat up!"

That guy trully was something. After we dropped the groceries home, we left our suitcases at the dorm and got ready to go to the Stadium. "Goodness I can't wait to see her! I can't believe we managed to get front spots." Tae skipped around. "I missed noona a lot."

I messed up my hair. "So do I. Take your seats, the show's about to start."
Taemin rose from the ground. He greeted everyone. He was very excited, but explained he found it difficult as all of his hyungs were in the military. I could totally understand him. If one of our members was gone, we'd be a whole mess. Then.. It started. The girls arrived on stage, but I soon found where my lady was. She was confident, proud, strong and oh so gorgeous.

Of course, these were the two songs we were waiting for.. The dessert. We were all screaming like kids. For Taemin and for her. She was amazing. Her moves were more fluid that they had ever been in the last two years. The way her body moved always enchanted me. Her manners at bending her body impressed me. I was delighted to see her enjoy herself on stage. Her smile appearing on her face as she danced was endearing. That was my fiancée right there and I was damn proud of her. "That's my girl right there! That's my girlfriend!"

The guys laughed. "We know!"

As the show ended, Taemin called the dancers back on stage. "Thank you so much for coming tonight! Please give them a big round of applause and to the one who taught them!" He lifted my lady's arm. "I'm so happy she could help me on this tour with the bunch of dancers we had! It felt like a big family! Thank you everyone!" He put his arm around her shoulder for a last round of applause. She, on the other hand, sent flying kisses to the public before leaving.
She had taught them? He was so happy to have her on his show. How on demand had she become? I was so proud of her.

"Aren't you going to see noona?" Kookie asked after I got out of my car at the dorm.

I gently smiled looking at the ground. "She'll want to rest tonight. You know how tiring these are for us and we are used to it. Imagine how it must be for her." I wanted to see her so bad, but for the best, I'd wait until tomorow.

Aecha's P.O.V.
I was so tired! Happy, but tired. Aki was with her father, most of our plans were finalized, this tour was over and theirs soon too. I brushed my teeth looking at what was on the counter.. I chuckled seeing his shaving cream. "I wonder if you grew a bit of a beard Hobi.. When will I be able to see it? I can't wait to see you.." I put my glasses down. "Ae-in, Mickey, come sleep in bed with me.." I closed the lights and went to bed. How many more nights would I have to wait to see you?