Chapter 229

Aecha's P.O.V.
"Hi, I hope you practiced this weekend, yet rested enough because I'm gonna be very meticulous on the details this week alright? We'll be working as a duo as well because you will have to do so with Halsey back home. I'll film us so she has what she needs to learn on tape until I come before the BBMAS. Is that good with you?" I said straight as I entered the studio.

She didn't have any other choice but to agree. "Alright.."

I knew I was hard on her. She wasn't used to my way of teaching. "Erica, I know I'm very demanding, but remember where you'll be performing. That award show is no joke. If you do well, you could get contracts out of it."

She scratched her nape. "I didn't think about this.. Sorry. I want to do good. More than good."

I nodded and smiled. "And you are. Better than I thoughy actually so.. How would you feel about having dinner in my home Wednesday since I'm giving you a little break of 4 days to go around Seoul?"

She grinned. "Really? You'd do that for me? I'd love that."

I laughed. "Jeez, I'm not a monster dear. Just strict with my dance being on American television. Little head's up, my fiancé will be there since it is his house too afterall."

"The J-Hope? Of BTS? He really is your fiancé?" She seemed surprised.

I took a sip of water. "He is, so be on your best behavior."

"He isn't as strict as you isn't he?" She tried.

I denied. "We are pretty similar. How about I actually show you instead? Come with me." I brought her to the guys' studio by the window.

She held back her squeal. "It's BTS."

I smiled. "I know, but focus on Hoseok. Does he look all fluffy and happy like you think he is?"

Au contraire, his stone expression was well set on his face. "Not really. He looks very focused on what the guys are doing."

I turned back to her. "Do you get it? I'm not mean, him either. We're just focused on our work. Trust me, out of here, he is a fluff ball."

She laughed. "I can imagine."

I moved my head. "Come on, let's get some work done."

"Yes teacher!"

Hoseok's P.O.V.
Would she answer my knock? Please do! Please- "Hey babygirl."

She leaned against the door frame. "As I know of, I didn't forget my lunch again Hobi."

I took a strand of hair between my fingers. "I thought you might want to dance on something else than Halsey's song."

She sighed. "I'd love to, but Erica is still here I-"

And? "Doesn't matter. I'll introduce myself and she'll see how we work."

Didn't sound bad to her. "Good idea!" She turned to her student. "Erica, meet my future husband, Jung Hoseok."

She got up, cleaned her hands on her pants and shook my hand with both of hers. Ash probably told her. "It's a pleasure. A big one."

I grinned. "Nice to finally meet you. Would you be fine seeing us work on some personal creation of ours?"

She nodded strongly. "I'd love to if it isn't too much to ask."

Ash seemed less tensed. "Then sit next to the mirror and watch Erica. Take this as a break for your good work."

Wow.. Her attitude kinda changed with her or was it because I was here? Maybe both?
We stretched a little and the first song started.

I missed dancing with her like this. It was where she shone and seemed so powerful. We just had to do another one.

Ash was so happy. Her smile was my everything. She wrapped her arm around my shoulders. "That was amazing thank you."

I kissed her cheek putting my hand on her hips. "I'm glad. Do you think she liked it?"

She turned to her students. "How did you like it?"

She seemed pretty pleased. "You two have so much chemistry! It's pretty to watch. I just have a question."

Aecha's face turned more serious. "Yes?"

"You only did hip-hop. Why did Halsey pick you for contemporary?" Is what I understood.

My English wasn't good, but I think I picked up on it quite well because my future wife turned to me looking rather upset. "I guess I'll have to prove myself to a 20 year old." She said in the language the girl didn't know, but that I understood very well.

"Jagi.. You don't have to prove yourself. It's basically dancing to another style. That's all okay?" I reassured her looking into her playlist. "Choose a song and have fun with it."

She gave me a light smile. "Alright.. This one." She then grinned. "I'll need space."

What was she gonna do? Goodness I had no clue. No clue she was this amazing.

It was so fluid. She was confident of herself. She was gorgeous. I ran and picked her up. "You hid this dance from me Angel! This is amazing!"

She laughed so hard. "Hobi put me down." I kissed her while putting her down. She glanced away. "What was that for?"

"I love you. Every part of you." I had to say every because recently.. Her insecurities had been getting out and so were her panic attacks, but that wasn't a thing people except me and our friends needed to know about.

It made her day for sure. She pecked my cheek. "I'll see you in an couple of hours Honey."

I waved at her student. "See you for dinner soon!"