Epilogue 2

Hoseok's P.O.V.
"It's like riding a bike guys! Not the first time we do this. It'll go well." My eldest spoke to his band. "We'll have fun as always."

One laughed. "You don't know how to ride a bike hyung, Aecha sunbaenim doesn't know and Hoseok sunbaenim said he doesn't have one.

"And I can hear you monkeys!" I laughed. "I think what Eunho means to say is not to stress too much." He nodded. "Or you'll be sent to The Principal Ouuuuuh~"

My son added. "She can be scary. You know that. We do even more because we live with her!"

A muffled laugh turning into a cough. "Not sure your mom would be happy to hear that man."

My son's favorite uncle. "Uncle Kook! You made it."

After their hug, I took my son aside. I was so proud.
I remembered their debut song..

My boy was a rapper in a band! I couldn't believe it at first. It was a proud dad moment. Ash had been so diligent about training him. She was his choreographer at the time, not his mom. Now that she left it up to Key, she could mom him all she wanted. It was what she did most of the time. Sometimes, she'd make their dance. Like today.
I grabbed my boy by the shoulders. "All of you make us so proud. Enjoy the stage Leedo."

He smiled from ear to ear. I never used his stage name with him. "Thanks a lot J-Hope sunbaenim ~"

I slapped his chest, laughing out loud. "Stop copying me and get in the makeup chair you child."

Aecha's P.O.V.
"They're next aren't they?" Moonbyul checked the program.

Her sister nodded. "I think so, was it always that long?"

My youngest laughed. "Jiny, relax! I'm sure he's fine."

My blood daughter turned to him. "You've never seen the chaos back there Moonbin."

"Take a chill pill, all of you." I interjected. "You have all seen what it can be like since you were as tall as 6 apples. They're still cleaning confetti."

The stage was finally set up, a green head of hair entering. "There he is."

He had so many lines! Rapping and singing. "I hope we get as good as him one day."

Ah, Yoojin. "You take after me too much, I'm sure you will. You worked hard to be here, all of you."

The scene changed. "There's only one person on the schedule left." Moonbin said. "That means Aki noona is up!"

Yep, she was a choreographer, but sometimes she'd release songs. Not as much as she used to, but we were always there to watch.

Her stage name was Kisum. She made an anagram of music and replaced the c with a k. Clever really.

"Come on guys, everyone is waiting for us backstage!"
.
.
.
"You were so great!" My kids praised their brother.

Her brushed his hair back. "I know right?"

"Oh.. Stop being cocky now or I'll call you Hoseok." I joked fluffing his hair.

He fixed it back. "Mom! Not the hair! Auntie Han with kick my ass!"

Indeed she would. "Hey Angel~"
My husband wrapped his arm around my back. "You managed all alone at work to deal with everything? Tae's away for fashion week and Jin hyung is out on an MV with a group."

I gave him a peck. "Yeah! Besides I left the big work to Kookie earlier."
I watched our kids laughing and messing around, even Aki joined in seconds later. We were still acting this way, almost 20 years later. "Seeing all of them like this.. you know how it makes me feel?"

He hugged me tighter from behind. "Like we never grew up?"

I grinned, eyes on them, nodding. "Young Forever."