Chapter 198

Aecha's P.O.V.
"Come on! It'll be fun! You have to enjoy yourself a little!" Mej told me over the phone.

"What are you saying? I am! I read, I dance.. I.." I tried to think. "..I check Pinterest?"

She laughed. "See? That's what I mean. You don't live it fully!"

I sighed. "Live what fully? My life?" I laughed. "Because trust me, my life is booked for the next year or so."

"That's work! I don't wanna talk about that. My brother tells me enough as it is!" She admitted.

Wait.. "Hobi calls you often?"

"Only to know about you of course! He doesn't care about me." She joked.

"Don't say that Mej!" I argued. "What do you propose?"

She surely smiled. "You and me. My apartment in an hour. Bring your swimsuit." She hung up.

Well.. Who was up for a good talk? Me, but it'd make me feel good for sure.
On my way there, I received a message from Jin.

"So, here is worldwide handsome Kim Seokjin reporting as Best man of Jung Hoseok's wedding." Jin said walking towards Hobi. "How do you feel 9 months away from marrying our choreographer and your girlfriend Aecha L'Écuyer?"

Hobi's reaction was rather sweet.

"Well, the wedding is still far away, but I'm excited

"Well, the wedding is still far away, but I'm excited. I mean, she's the love of my life, of course I can't wait to marry her. But right now, I'm more thrilled to hold her in my arms when we'll be back and be able to tell her how much I love her in person." These were his words.

This really boosted my mood up. "Look at you grinning like a happy pup!" Mej hugged me.

I sighed in a smile. "Yeah.. Got a little video message."

She jumped. "We should reply to it just how they did it! Give me!" She took my phone. "So.. They did like an interview? Sounds fun!" She pressed record.

Hoseok's P.O.V.
"Hey guys! Here's Mej, groom's sister and bride's future sister-in-law, live from my apartment with the bride to be." My sister said turning to her. "So Ash, how do you feel about marrying my Idol of a brother Jung Hoseok?"

Ash couldn't stop laughing. "I feel like it's not actually happening. It's like a dream. He's the perfect guy for me and I'm lucky enough to have him in my life.. So I'm a the happiest girl on Earth right now."

My sister came back to view. "Heard that? You're a lucky man my baby brother! See you soon!"

I laughed so hard. Tae rested his chin on my shoulder. "What are you laughing at?"

I grinned. "My fiancee."

She was prettier everytime I saw her. Sure, her work was hectic, left to right.. From Japan to America to Korea again. It was a lot of traveling, but the work was exciting. She's been working as a producing consultant for SM on MV sets, doing some workshops here and there. That added to the trainees. I honestly didn't know how she handled all of this.

My phone rang. I answered instantly. "Hey babygirl! What's up?"

"Spending the day with Mej. You?" She said happily.

Ah.. I was glad to hear her voice. "Just about to rehearse. Tae complained I'm harsher than you this time around."

She laughed. "I'm sure he'll regret that once he'll practice with me again."

I chuckled after hearing Tae complain. "He already does. What can I do for you Angel?"

She sighed. "You always know do you?"

I nodded. "Getting better at it. Need help with something?"

"Well, I don't know how to get our marriage license and to get someone to officiate the wedding.. And I'm way over my head with the trainees' evalutions?" She enumerated.

That was so her.. "Just that? Don't worry baby, just send me the videos and the criterias or anything else you need me to do. I'll take care of it."

She seemed surprised. "Really? I don't want to hand you too much. You must be physically exhausted."

I smiled. "Nothing beats your massages to untangle my muscles, but don't think about that. We're all good. Send the links to me."

She seemed hesitant, but she gave in. "Alright, I'll do that. Take care until I can do that myself. Is that clear?"

I chuckled. "As clear as water my Angel. Take care too. I love you."

She giggled. "I love you too. Say hi to the guys for me will you?"

"It's a given." I hung up on that. I was glad she gave me some work of hers because I knew it had been hard for her to do it.

Aecha's P.O.V.
"One thing less to think about!" Mej smiled taking a sip of her drink. "What are you doing?"

 "What are you doing?"

I grinned. "Taking a picture of you." I remembered what she wanted me too show her. "Wanna see my ideas?"

She sat next to me. "Of course! I'm so excited! You keep your mouth shut when the other girls are there."

I laughed. "Because I want to keep it a surprise to most of the people who will attend! Here. Take a look."

"You know they're guys right? Except Han

"You know they're guys right? Except Han." Mej pointed out.

"I know! It's a Pinterest picture. I thought I could do this for the guys. What do you think?" I asked.

"That your friends are lucky! Looks good. I'm sure they'll wear it later on too." She assured. "Can I have one?"

I shrugged. "Complain to your brother, you're on his side."

"Hey!" She pouted. "No fair.."

I nudged her shoulder. "I'll make you a sister-in-law one."

She hugged me. "Yessss! I love you so much!"