Chapter 214

Aecha's P.O.V.
"Your hair is so fluffy.." I mumbled playing with it. "It's like a tiny brown cloud.."

His beautiful chocolate eyes squinted as he smiled. "That fluffy?"

I sleepily grinned and rolled over him. "Yup.. Only thing bothering me is that you shaved."

He caressed my hair. "Why's that?"

I brushed my fingers against his chin. "I thought I'd get to see a little teeny tiny beard, I was deceived."

He laughed. "Really? How can I make it up to you babygirl?"

My nails trailed down his neck to his chest. "You tell me.. How can you make up for it?"

He pressed me down against the matress. "I have a pretty good idea." His lips were inches from mine. "I got the message."

I chuckled. "I was just teasing you, you know?"

"Me too.. I just have another way to tease you." Hi lips met mine for a soft peck.
Then.. A timid knock on the door. He moved off me. "Oups?"

I laughed. My mother opened the door. "Did you have a good sleep?"

I pulled the covers over myself. "We did, thanks mom."

"I was about to make breakfast.. Would you want me to fix you some coffee?" She asked.

Hobi denied. "We'll make it ourselves, thank you for proposing it."

As she closed the door, we giggled like two teenagers getting caught. "Thank goodness we did nothing more than kissing!" I ended up saying in a sigh.

He gave me a mean smile. "Since she's gone we can go back to what we were doing?"

I frowned. "Oh my goodness know! She'll hear us. Besides, we have an interview to get ready for so get your pretty ass out of bed and help me make coffee."

He almost ran after me. "Did you just call my butt cute?"

Hoseok's P.O.V.
We both dressed like we'd do on a normal day. Nothing complicated.

 Nothing complicated