Chapter 284

Hoseok's P.O.V.
I left Eunnie at my sister's for the reception. I arrived a bit earlier than asked... Okay fine, an hour before.

When I entered the floral team had finished their work

When I entered the floral team had finished their work. All was set in the ballroom. I walked to the kitchen to see the catering team preparing the food. It smelled soooo good. However, they weren't who I was looking for. I went into the room next to the ballroom.

She was there fixing the flower girl's hair and the little one's mother's as well. Both on Eoje hyung's side. "Let me put some hairspray and a couple bobby pins and it'll be as good as new." She poke the girl's nose. "There you go sweetie! I think the rest of your cousins are in the lounge, if you want to play while I fix your mommy's hair okay?"

Her grin was adorable. When I left, I stepped in. "Didn't know you had hairdresser qualities."

She glanced in the mirror while brushing the woman's hair. "I'm just good at fixing things. Besides, we all want to look our best on these days."

The woman chuckled. "Agreed, sorry for making you lose time to change."

Ash denied. "Don't worry about it. And... Done! If you don't mind I'll do that now."

The woman left and I finally could speak without feeling awkward. I locked the door for her to change. "How have you been?"

She frowned with a smile. "I thought you'd comment on the suit first."

I smiled stepping closer while she took the dress out of its protection. "Come on~ I didn't speak with you all day and you didn't eat lunch with us, of course I want to know how you are." I helped her take her blazer of. "Tho I do appreciate the throwback."

She kept undressing to change. "A lot of management, but it's gone smoothly. I ate with the groomsmen and we chatted a bit. They agree with me that even tho I love kimchi pancakes, I'm loving them a lot more than usual."

She was on that theory again? "Ash, it was negative yesterday."

She smiled sadly, putting the dress on. "I know, I just wonder what I'm doing wrong. Maybe the tests are faulty?"

I helped her zip the dress up. "All 6 you took this month?"

She turned around. "It's stupid, let's not argue about this now."

I wasn't upset at all. I cupped her cheeks. "I'm not stopping you from hoping, just that sometimes your claims can be irrational when you get upset about it." She grinned after I kissed her forehead. "One thing I'm not upset about is.." I twirled her around. "How beautifully that dress fits you."

She shyed up

She shyed up. It was so cute. "Thanks." She looked in the mirror to fix her hair. "I think I'm ready to party."

I moved her hair out of her neck and left a kiss. "Without kids. We can just be adults for a night."

She turned around in a grin and pushed me away playfully. "You dirty minded man. Let's start by dancing the night away."

"Sounds good to me." She pulled me by my tie to leave a kiss. Boy would that night be fun.

Aecha's P.O.V.
Yoongi's father-son dance, was actually with his brother, which I found very sweet. His first dance wasn't choreographed. He wanted to have an unplanned dance for once in his life. I agreed with the feeling. Oh! Did I mention the food? It's a Korean dream! All the kimchijeon you want, the japchae, the jajangmyeon, the meats.. The night was great. As I was chatting with Je oppa's mother, someone tapped my shoulder. "Sorry to interrupt, I was wondering if you could be my third dance?"

It was the groom. "Oppa, what about your family?"

Yoongi smiled. "We're family. I owe you at least one dance."

I took his hand. I was so happy. "Of course!" We hadn't had the chance to do this at my wedding. Joke had the honor, so to dance with him this way was so precious to me. "Thanks for trusting me with all this."

He laughed. "Just shut up and enjoy the moment will you?"

I chuckled. "Fine! Fine.."

We danced more than one song. Until.. "Excuse me, can I have my wife back? Just for one dance?"

My oppa pouted. "Fine, but don't steal her a night."

I had to laugh. My husband smiled. "I wanna dance with the woman I love."

"I can see that." I pressed my head on his shoulder. "I'm 100% fine with it."

He kissed the top of my head. "I love you."

I relaxed in his arms. "I love you too." His hand rested on my back softly. It brought a memory back. Funny enough, it wasn't my wedding it was when I managed to walk after my accident. We'd do this if a day I hadn't been able to stand up. Another time, but the gesture remained the same.

I hugged him tighter. He glanced down. "Is everything okay Angel?"

"Thank you for being in my life."

He rubbed my back. "Thank you for letting me be in it. Life would be so boring without you."

I lifted my head up. "Agreed." We stayed foreheads together as the slow ended. We savored that moment till the track switched to more upbeat music.

We danced the night away.

Hoseok's P.O.V.
I held my lady's shoes in my hands as we got back home. "Didn't know you were the no shoes at events type of person."

Her laughter was addictive. "I didn't have flats! With how much we all danced, I'm the one who won't have blisters."

That would, indeed, be true. I opened the door to our place. It was so quiet. "Well that's a nice sound. Silence."

"I agree that tonight I love it, but we're getting him back tomorrow before breakfast." She commented.

I grinned. "You looooove him~"

She reciprocated. "Of course I love my son, but right now I'm thinking about making one."

"Message received!" I picked her up. "To the bedroom right now!"

She was all fun and giggles. "Hoseok! Put me down!"