Chapter 236

Aecha's P.O.V.
I received a call. "Aechi?"

I grinned. "Jin oppa! How are you?"

He sighed. "With the guys all with their girlfriends and Yoongi who just left to go on a date with his boyfriend.. Pretty lonely right now."

Wow.. It was rare to see him so down. "What me to come over? Make you some comfort food?"

I could feel his smile. "Not disturbing you and your future husband?"

I laughed. "Not at all. I'll dump him for you tonight and he won't feel bad about it." Hobi pouted of course, but he went to get my coat. "I'll be there in thirty minutes. I'll stop by the store to get you so mood rising goods okay? I won't take longer."

"I'll be waiting then, thanks Aechi." He hung up.

I sighed. "Poor oppa.."

Hobi handed me my coat. "What's going on?"

I zipped it up. "He may joke saying he loves no one more than himself, but how do you think he feels being the only person in the band who isn't dating? We chat a lot about this. He doesn't want to upset the others, but the dorm feels empty now. I want to cheer him up."

He kissed my cheek. "Without me?"

I nodded. "Without you. I'll probably sleep there tonight." I pulled him closer. "I'll cook you something good when I'll come back. Promise."

He fixed my scarf and kissed my lips. "No need. Have a good time Angel. Take care.. Have a safe drive."

So sweet..I kissed him back. "Goodnight, I love you." I got into my truck a drove to my friend.
.
.
.
.
I got welcomed by the warmest hug. "Thanks for coming on short notice."

I tightened the embrace. "Anytime.. I brought everything to make you Mac&Cheese from scratch just for you and me."

His smile was everything. "Really? I don't even feel like I deserve it!"

I nudged his arm. "Of course you do! Want me to show you how?"

He couldn't resist. "Yes please!"

So I unpacked everything and showed him my recipe. "So, after warming up the milk, you can add all the cheese we shredded."

He added it to the mix. "Got it. What's the other milk heating up on the side there?"

I smiled whisking it. "Cinnamon milk. It's always been comforting me when I'm upset."

He seemed surprised. "Really?"

I chuckled. "Since I was tall like this." I put my hand to my knee then went back to my stove after putting the warm milk into cups.

He leaned against the counter tasting it. "Just pointing it out there.. You're lactose intolerant."

I laughed so hard. "I know. It's lactose-free milk and cheese. No worries." I mixed the macaroni with the cheese. "Aaaand done! Let's have this on the couch."

He came back from the fridge. "I thought you might want a sip of this after."

I grinned. "Soju? Sure! Put it on the table."

He opened his arms. "Can you cuddle with me while we eat?"

I snuggled up. "I don't mind at all. How's the food?"

He had his mouth full. "Delicious Aechi. That cinnamon milk too, warmed my heart."

I smiled. "That was the point."

He opened the soju bottle. "Mind if I commit a sin and drink straight from the bottle?"

"If you don't mind my saliva, I don't mind yours." I assured him.

He handed it to me after a big sip. "Can I ask you something?"

I nodded. "Sure. What is it?"

"Why am I still single Aechi?" He asked.

I frowned. "I don't know oppa.. Is it bothering you that much?"

He played my hair. "A little.. I mean the others have all been dating for at least a year. I don't get why girls don't want to date me.."

I slapped his arm. "It's not that they don't want to date you.. You can be intimidating to ladies. You know, you're handsome, talented, smart, caring. You are very tall too. Getting looked down apon can scare girls."

"Really? It's scary when guys are taller?" He asked.

I shrugged. "For me it can be. I'm always as tall as guys so having one looking down is intimidating because it makes me feel smaller, but other girls like tall men. I think you just need to break off that first impression and be more true to yourself."

He frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Well, people see you as that very confident person who is full of himself. An interested girl would like to see the softer side of you. You know? Like how we are now. I don't mind cuddling up with you, but I'm sure you'd prefer having your own lady to cuddle with."

He nodded. "You're totally right.. It's just hard for me to open up."

I got up. "Switch places with me." He did and I was now the one playing with his hair. "Girls are missing out on how amazing you are. Any would be lucky to have you."

He looked up. "Why are you getting married to Hobi huh? Not fair."

I chuckled. "Sorry."

He pouted. "I'd like to date a girl like you, but you know.. That loves me."

I laughed. "I get it, don't worry.. Look. You may not have a girlfriend oppa, but you have a great girl friend you can go out and hang out with."

He chuckled.. A bit drunk. "I have a joke." He laughed before saying it. "What is the space between a girlfriend and a girl friend for."

I smiled. "I don't know. What is that space for?"

"The friend zone." He giggled.

I held back my laugh. "That's a good one." I tapped his shoulder. "Let's get you to bed."

I got off the couch and pulled him up. He complained. "But Aechi.. Will you at least sleep in my room?"

I hesitated. "Oppa.." Dammit. "Fine."

He played with my hand. "I just want someone to play in my hair and hug me to sleep.. You can be the bigger spoon."

Big baby. "Fine! Just because it means I can keep an eye on you."

He grinned hugging me. "Thanks Aechi.. You're the best."

"I'm here for you whenever you need me to.."