Chapter 223

Hoseok's P.O.V.
I slowly got out of the covers not to wake her up. Going around after the flight wasn't the best idea. She seemed pretty tired. She had stayed on the computer long after I went to bed too. "I'll see if our wedding planner left anything for us." I opened my computer. Yes, we now had a joint email. Wasn't a joint account, but she'd freak out seeing minus thousands after I buy clothes so a joint email was enough. "Let's see.. Ah. She did. It's about the cake.. Ouh! We got the venue and person we wanted for food. That's great-" What was that? An email from Hyundai? I'd check that later. Probably a thank you email. I went on social media.
Oh! Ash posted pictures yesterday!

Happy birthday to my little pumpkin!Right! We didn't get to celebrate her birthday so they did yesterday

Right! We didn't get to celebrate her birthday so they did yesterday. Ah.. She grew up so much. She was two when I met her. Now she's seven!

A day of fun with my second family!She loved spending time with them

She loved spending time with them. Sure, he was her ex, but we would we care. They found eachother again over taking care of Aki. It was adorable.

New to the family!Ash got her a dog? No, they got the little one a dog

New to the family!
Ash got her a dog? No, they got the little one a dog. I mean.. Aki didn't have many friends and if her dad worked late, she'd have a friend to play with. Good thinking Angel. Of course, weird comments appeared below asking who the man was and if she was cheating or if Aki was from a previous relationship.

A notification sound. New comment. I pressed on it. It was my lady. 'She is the daughter of a friend. I helped him raise her so I'm a part of the family. That's all. Please shower her with love!'
That was my girl! Many birthday wishes and good rest wishes spammed the comments. She didn't need us to deal with them now.

A kiss on my hair. "Hey handsome.. What are you looking at?"

I smiled looking up at her puffy half asleep face. "Nothing of importance, except cake tasting and that we need to see who RSVPed yes to our wedding to count how many seats we need to prepare."

She put her hands on my shoulders. "Cake? When should we do that? Next Sunday? Between award shows isn't ideal, but we'll have to deal with it that way."

I agreed. "Right, but we'll make it special anyway."

She chuckled. "Sure.." She took a look at the screen. "Damn.. I forgot my glasses. We have a new email." She went to get them.

I opened the message. "Thank you for purchasing the new Palisade. All the details of your purchase are further down in the email below." I turned to the door. "Aecha? Did you buy a new car?"

She swore after hitting her toe on something. "Ouch! Jesus Christ that hurts!.. Gimme a second.." After it passed, she jogged to the door. "That was the message?"

I nodded. "Yeah? Did you buy that?"

She seemed guilty. "I.. I did. Look- My car keeps breaking down and- Well. I was scared to take it this winter and-"

I gently took her hand and slowly pulled her to me. "Angel. I'm glad you decided to finally change your car."

Her eyes went straight to mine. "But-"

"I bought a watch more expensive than that. Besides, I wouldn't have let you take  that old thing out during our winter. You'd have taken mine during that season." I assured her. "Just one thing. Why such a big car? It can fit all Bangtan and you know it."

She was hesitant. "You guys can go on trips just you guys sure, but I was thinking that in a couple of years it'd be even more convenient."

Was it where she was going? "With kids?"

She nodded. "You did say you'd like four.. That's a family of six, plus all the stuff we'd need to carry with them.. It seemed good and it's very very safe!" She stroke her arm. "Sorry I didn't warn you about the car."

I got out of my chair and hugged her. "It's the first time you think of it before I do.."

She squeezed the extra fabric of my shirt in her hands. "I know.. It's just that.. Since February, it's been hard to get him off my mind and I'm scared sometimes because I see our hectic life, but.. Then I think of when we'll finally have our kid in our arms next fall and I can't help but smile."

I kissed her forehead. Finally she was thinking positive. "Talking about that, maybe we should start to buy stuff for one of the rooms no?"

She sighed in a chuckle. "One thing at a time okay? The award season, 6.A.C.E.S's comeback, the wedding, the BBMAS, then that okay? Or else I'll have way over my head."

I gave her a tiny kiss. "Ever thought of taking vacation days? How many did you accumulate with all these extra hours and contracts."

She gave it some thought. "With the month I already am given.. Two months."

I imagined two weeks not two months! "How much money did you make while I was gone?"

"Other than my basic salary.. 200'000$." She admitted.

What? "That's more than half your salary Angel! You worked too much."

She smiled. "I know. I did so I'd have peace of mind not to take any before or after our wedding or later. A little cushion."

Little? "Then you know what? This summer, you and me, a month travelling. How does that sound?"

She grinned. "That'd be amazing if we could!"

Then, I'd make sure we could. No matter what.