Chapter 207

Aecha's P.O.V.
"Eww! Stop licking my face Ae-in! It's 7am.. Why are you looking so happy?" I messed up her fur. "You want to go out do you? Wanna take a walk? Urgh.." I put my glasses on. "Just give me a second." I got up and put my slippers on. "Just let me make coffee for myself." I crouched down. "Go wake up Mickey too! Go!" I clapped my hands and she ran out of the room. I sighed. "I swear she's more of a morning person than I am."

Ah.. It was such a sunny morning. I touched the sun tattoo behind my ear after opening the blinds. After taking the dogs out it the yard, I savoured my coffee by the window letting my mind relax for one of the rare times these past few months. Then, I heard some creaking. "The neighbors must be back from their trip." A knock on the door. I put my coffee down. "Can't catch a break can I?" I've been working like crazy. For once I have a day off, can't I enjoy it? "Hi-"

I first freaked out when lips met mine. I wanted to push that person away and punch him in the face, but I realized who's lips they were. I couldn't mistake these heart-shaped lips for anyone else's. I pulled him closer. He gently pushed me against the wall. He was finally here. My fiancé was home. I granted access to his tongue in my mouth and caressed his nape all the way to playing in his now fluffy messy hair.

He pulled back slightly out of breath in a smile. "Hi.."

I gave him my biggest grin. "Hi.."

His hand slowly caressed my hair. "I missed you so much."

I drew closer to his profile. "I missed you too.. So much."

He kissed me again before he could hear the lump catching in my throat. His soft grin as he deepened the exchange made it even sweeter. His hands wandered from my hair, to my cheeks, to my shoulders, to my back and so on. To be honest, I didn't want this ending.

He pulled back for an instant. "I.."

I layed a hand on his cheek. "You what?.."

He layed a peck on my neck. "I'm not good with words. I don't know how to tell you how much I missed you."

I smirked playing with his belt. "You can always show me."

He mirrored my expression. "I'd love that.."

I whispered in his ear. "Then do it."

He didn't need to get payed to pick me up and carry me to bed. He was as hungry as I was. Laying me down on the bed, he had a mean smile. "Only a bathrobe on? You're making this easy for me."

I brought his face close to mine by holding his neck. "Want me to make it hard?" I slowly undid his belt. "Because I can."

He grinned. "You little-" And his lips attacked me again.

I was that type of morning person. I was drunken by him, I was out of control, he could do anything to me. I was his and only his. Not only my mind had missed him. The feelings only he could bring to me pounced back into action after silently waiting for the right moment to get out.

His sweaty body frictioning against mine, his hair becoming humid from the heat.. I was a sucker for that and his smile.. Oh my goodness his smile when he looked at me, it was to die for. I'd keep it for myself for the rest of my life.

Hoseok's P.O.V.
She was so pretty, I couldn't fall asleep like she did. I hadn't seen her in so long that I didn't want to stop looking at her for a second.
She didn't stay asleep for long as her eyelids flickered after an hour. I traced my fingers against her bare back. "Had a good nap.."

She shyed up and snuggled on my chest. "I did.."

I pecked her forehead. "I'm sorry."

She chuckled and glanced up at me. "Why are you apologizing?"

I let out a tiny sigh. "Not saying more than a hello before.. You know. Undressing you like a madman.."

She laughed. "I would've done the same thing. I suck with words too."

I hugged her tighter. "I still want to make it up to you. I barely got you a thing on tour-"

She layed her hand on my chest. "Hobi. How many things in your suitcase are for me?"

"Noth-" I changed my answer after her glance. "Not enough."

She smiled. "I didnt expect anything you know."

"What I didn't expect was how good you did on Taemin's show." I answered.

She slapped my chest. "You were there? Why am I not even surprised?"

"Talking about surprises..Watch your head." I turned to the night table. "I hid this for you yesterday."

She held the box. "You didn't have to.. Besides, you came here yesterday?"

I laughed. "Don't mind that and take a look."

Her eyes were shining. "It's an earring set! It's adorable thank you." She pecked my cheek. "They're really pretty.." She gave it back to me. "Put on me, put on me!"

After carefully putting each of them I smiled

After carefully putting each of them I smiled. "I knew it'd look good on you." I brushed my fingers against her cheek. "Since it's been a while, why don't a make you a warm cup of coffee and a tasty breakfast before I take my girl shopping?"

She looked up and frowned. "Really? Shopping? I have enough clothes already and you know I struggle with shopping."

I whispered in her ear. "Not for dance clothes."

She rose on her arm. "Really? That'd be great.. Mine are starting to get holes in them."

I hugged her closer and kissed her forehead. "I know and it gives me the occasion to show my lady off."

Now she was the one laughing. "Hobi! Don't joke like that."

I wasn't joking at all. I kissed her left hand. "I want to show you off, not just today. Everyday and no matter what PD-nim says, I'm taking you to America for the award shows just because."

She grinned toying with my hair. "You don't have to, but thank you.. I missed you."

I pulled her in for a kiss. "I missed you too.  I'll never leave for so long ever again.." I played with her engagement ring. "Coffee?"

She left a kiss on my cheek. "Yes please."

I smiled. "Two cups of coffee on the way!"
I longed to do this.. I was glad to be home with her. I wasn't home without her.