Chapter 253

Hoseok's P.O.V
"Hoseok-ah~ get up. We gotta say bye to the guys." Said a honeyed voice sitting on my thighs.

My hands went towards the voice, dragging her in bed. "Where were you all night..."

A kiss on the forehead. "Helping a friend, then playing games with kook, theeeen just chatting."

I was curious. "About what?"

She pulled me up by the arms. "You'll have to get up to knowwww"

Why so much energy? "Sheesh, how many coffees did you take?"

She shrugged. "Probably one too many, come on!" She pulled on my arms. "We'll have all the time to be us two after that!"

"Fine!" I got up and ran after her. "You're a little monster I swear!"

She ran for her life. Hell! She ran to Jin hyung room. "Heeeeelp!"

I caught her. "Gotcha you meanie! How dare you wake me up like that?"

She laughed, a huge smile on her face. "It did work."

The two others occupying the room were confused. "He didn't like the wake up machine thingy?" Tae said.

"Not sure.." A pause. "He liked it too much." Hyung said.

How mean! "I just wanted to make sure he said goodbye." Finally my first kiss of the day. "Didn't want any regrets."

Aecha's P.O.V.
"Thanks for that." He answered kissing me a second longer before letting me go. "You're all set already?"

Tae scratched his head. "Yeah... The plane does leave in a couple of hours."

The others ended up meeting with us in the room we were in. "Time to go guys." Namjoon announced in a half smile.

I went to hug him. "Bye Joonie. Take care of yourselves."

He gave me an assured nod. "Sure thing."

I gave all my hugs. Some were longer than others. "Bye Kookie.." Some way longer.  "Bye Jin oppa.." Some.. way, way longer. "Yoongi... You call me if there's anything right?" I looked at the six men in front of me. "That goes for all of you. Eat well, sleep well, practice well, and most importantly.. enjoy yourselves."

I probably looked like a mom saying goodbye to her kids, but gosh I'd miss them.
On that, they all left leaving Hobi and I behind. Have a safe flight.
.
.
.
"Babe~ What are you gonna wear on set?"

I scrambled through my luggage. "Let me seeeeeee..." Oh, I know! "If I wanna stay in the theme of the song... This!" I pulled out an outfit I had never worn before.
(Imagine it on her)

"How's that?" I said putting the hat on

"How's that?" I said putting the hat on. "Neat huh?" Well someone was rendered speechless. "Earth to hubby? Hello."

"That's it." He mumbled. He pointed towards me. "You. Are dancing in that MV, I swear." I was about to object. "No changing my mind. I need this immortalized forever on the Internet."

I fixed his belt. "Fine. Now, let's get out of here or we'll be late on our own set."
.
.
.

https://youtu.be/uxG6dIDM5ws
It had been weeks creating that simple dance.. the MV itself was the most impressive thing. I have to say that Becky G greeting us in Korean was a very nice surprise! While I checked on the morning takes, she came by. "Are there any changes needed?"

I pressed pause. "Seems perfect to me. They're waiting for you for makeup. J-Hope's there too." Gosh, what did I just call him. She didn't budge. "Yeeees?"

She grinned arms crossed. "You ARE getting yours done too. He's right, can't let that look go to waist girl!"

I took a glance at myself with my phone. "I guess a bold lip would not hurt."

She grabbed me by the wrist. "Hurry then!"

I'd be in his MV? That seemed insane. "I'll stay further back or on the edges."

"Why? I want you to be seeeeen." He argued.

"And I want the youngsters to be seen." I wouldn't win. "I'm close by, but no freestyles of me in the MV hear me?"

And a deal with the devil was made.

Hoseok's P.O.V
Oh that she was great. She was so pretty. Well.. she was hot. She had a lot of fun with the gang too. When the freestyles came. Many were afraid or never had done any. She got out from the crowd. "I feel like we need a bit of help with freestyles." She put her hands in front of her. "No panic. That's #1. #2 is remember easy steps tou know well. It might be the Bart Simpson or the Smurf or the kick-ball-change, but take those and mix them just for a count of eight." They were still silent. "What's up?"

Becky shrugged. "Maybe they need an example?" They nodded.

These little- "You guys just want a freestyle of mine!" They laughed. Yup. Nailed it. "Let me put another song then, so you don't steal my ideas huh?"

https://youtu.be/9pmXwqzkVb8
That felt so nice! After a minute, I stopped. "Understood? Happy?"
After a unanimous yes, we went back to the freestyles.. boy they were so good. I had hope in the next generation of dancers. So much hope.
.
.
.
"You seemed to enjoy yourself out there." Hobi said washing his makeup off.

I did the same. "As you did I'm sure. It was fun. I'm never in from for an MV, that was new."

He moved closer to me. "Does that mean you might appear in more?"

I raised my hands. "That was your call. Not BigHit. If I get projects of my own accords later, sure. Now, I'm happy with the little cameo."

A step closer. "You should do more freestyles too."

That face, I swear. Should I get swayed? Why not? "You just want more sensual dances for yourself." I pulled him by the jogger strings. "I'd rather you do them with me."

He pulled us inches away by the waistband. "Is that so?" He looked me up and down. "I'll take note of that."

I backed off. "It's 4am love, go to bed. I didn't sleep last night."

He held me back. "You can't do this to me! How dare you!"

"Fine! Just kissy kisses okay?" Oh boy was I wrong about that. What made me think we'd stop at that? Jung Hoseok I swear. I wasn't toooo mad about it tho. It was more than nice. Quite nice.