Chapter 245

Aecha's P.O.V.
"Slept great my wife?" I faintly heard.

I turned to rest my head on the holder of the voice. "Pretty good hubby." I chuckled. "It sounds right, but so wrong at the same time."

He laughed. "Right?" He kissed my forehead. "Ready for the last part of the party?"

I looked up. "You mean play volleyball in our PJs outside then get changed all pretty for brunch? Hell yeah I'm ready!"

He frowned. "Volleyball?"

I grinned sitting up. "Yeah I heard Joke and Aki playing."

He pulled me back to him. "You're not leaving this bed so easily." He kissed me. "Good morning."

I kissed him back. "Good morning."

He sat up. "Now we can go!"

I rolled my eyes. "The answer for you is always a kiss ain't it?"

He helped me out of bed. "Always."
.
.
.
"Auntie! Can you teach me your technique? Uncle Kookie says you're great at this!"

I smiled. "Uncle?" I looked at Kookie. "Seems you've made a friend." I pat her head. "Sure I'll teach you!"

Kook laughed. "I did see you play on many occasions noona."

True. "And with my technique she'll be able to beat your ass to it just as good as I do."

"Hey!"

Hoseok's P.O.V.
That challenge turned into an actual game! 6 people on each side with 2 changes. Trust me it was entertaining alright! The teams were :

1.Team groom; me, Joon, Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung, my noona, Joke, as changes Yoongi's boyfriend and my friend Zelo from B.A.P.

2.Team bride; Ash, Kook, Tae, Chimchim, Han, Aki, as changes her mom and Kook's girlfriend.

It obviously wasn't a fair fight. Even with tall guys, we had no coordination compared to the other side. Ash and Nathalie could communicate only by glance. That was a mother-daughter connection trust me. We knew we'd lose anyway since last time we had played with a simular arrangement we got beaten, but we had a lot of fun. With that, we all agreed to brunch... After one hell of a shower!
.
.
.
"Need help with anything Angel?" I asked messing up my hair with my towel to dry it.

She turned her back to me. "Can you zip it please? I'm flexible, but my arms are killing me."

I helped her and left a peck on her nape as a job done. "Volleyball killed them?"

She smiled facing me. "Can't hide anything from you can I? How does it look?"

I looked up and down. "As nice as when you tried it the first time."

She took my hand

She took my hand. "Great! Then let's go eat with the others!"

"Wait! At least let me dry my hair properly!" I begged until I realised she was only pulling me on the balcony.

"A picture? For ARMY. We can say it now!" She said getting her phone.

Didn't think about that! "Good idea!" We put our hands together and snapped a picture.

Officially husband and wife! She let me take a look. "Can I post it?"

I grinned hugging her from behind. "Of course you can Angel, it's perfect."

She pressed send and kissed my cheek. "Now we can go."

Once downstairs..
"You guys just couldn't keep it to yourselves for one more second could you?" Suga hyung said.

"Ahhhhh let the newlyweds be Yoongi!" Jin hyung defended us. "Of course they want to show the world! They are always open about their relationship."

Well.. I knew someone else who was open, now. I glanced at Namjoon and his girlfriend exchanging a kiss. "Seems these two made up." I whispered.

Ash nudged my shoulder. "Let them be. They had a rough patch. I'm glad they got back together."

I wasn't saying the opposite. "It's just so rare to see Joon smile like that."

She just smiled. "That's why I'm glad they fixed their fight."

It was a given that my wife and my leader weren't the closest, but after 5 years their relationship finally made some kind of progress. Seems it takes one event to change it all. Twisting her ankle didn't just bring bad afterall. "So all of you are going to the U.S.A?" Her mother asked in the middle of my string of thought.

"Not me and my little girl, but they have a performance to give! Your daughter had a lot on her hands for that single trip." Joke answered.

He wasn't wrong.. Our choreography and stage placements had to be modified, suits planned, getting the right staff members there, then of course Halsey's dance. It was more than a handful, yet Ash acted like it was nothing..Again. "Ohhh it wasn't that much of a big deal-"

"Noona come on." Kook rolled his eyes. "You twisted your ankle for that dance, lost sleep over it too."

"You always give your blood, sweat and tears to make an amazing show." Tae added.

Jimin laughed. "Bad play on words."

Tae grinned. "I had to! But seriously your daughter doesn't give herself enough credit."

Nathalie simply agreed. "She got that from me, I'm sorry boys."

Ash heard that. "Mom don't say that! I just got your hardworking nature."

"And my character." Her mom chuckled. "My little rising star is reaching the top.. I couldn't be more proud of what she's become."

"Mom.." My Angel was getting emotional. "I'm all I am because of you."

"That is not true deary. You are you because of who you circled yourself with and that family of yours that you've made with Bangtan is what made all of you flourish." Nathalie spoke her last wise words. Honestly, we were all very touched by her words. She had been behind us all along: she dressed us for some award shows, she fed us when we visited, she came to our shows, always asked how we were doing.. She was part of our success in a way too.

I got up and hugged her. "Thank you for saying this. It means a lot."

She pulled out of the hug with a grin. "Then go make me even prouder in America son, I'll be watching."

I smiled. "We were counting on it."