Chapter 201

Aecha's P.O.V.
Right.. Paris. I looked out of the window of the plane. I mumbled a song and frowned at myself. "Airplane.. A fitting song huh.." I looked down at my phone seeing my background picture.

" I looked down at my phone seeing my background picture

It dated a while, but boy did I miss that smile. I checked the time. "Still an hour left.."
.
.
.
.
"Hello everyone! I'm glad you signed up for this workshop with me. Let's give ourselves a little warm-up before we start." I greeted the 20 people in the room, I'd have more later and this week. "But before we do that, do you have any questions for me?"

One raised her hand. "Where did you learn to speak French?"

I laughed. "My parents. Their mother tongue is French."

Another. "Will you sign a couple of things for us after?"

I chuckled stuffing my hands in my pockets. "Of course! I'd be happy to. Now, ready for a bit of dancing?"

"Yes!"

Hoseok's P.O.V.
"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!" Tae knocked on my room's door.

I opened. "What? Why are you so excited all of a sudden?"

"Look! Noona made a video!" He handed me his phone.

It was a workshop for sure! Wait.. Almost all of them were white.. "Is she in America?"

Tae shrugged. "I don't know hyung. I just like that she's having fun."

I watched it again with a smile on my face. "Me too, but I can't wait to dance with her again."

He nodded taking his phone back. "Me too! We only have a couple of cities left, Paris, London, Berlin, Tokyo, other cities in Japan and we come back to Korea!"

He was really trying to cheer me up. I hugged him. "Thanks Tae. Want to go grab something to eat?"

He grinned. "Sure!"
.
.
.
.
Wandering the streets, I could only think of things I could do with her if we came back on vacation. "Hobi hyung?"

I kept looking down. "Hmm?"

"Is that noona?" He said.

My head shut up. "It's impossible Tae. Don't make me have hope."

He smiled. "You did give Ash noona a blue trench coat."

I looked up. It looked so much like her coat. "I'll get us coffees in that café. Just.. Wait here." I couldn't see the woman's face. If it wasn't cold, I could've seen her tattoo.

"Uhmm.. Je prendrais un latte et un sandwich au jambon s'il vous plait.." She paid the cashier. "Merci, ayez une bonne journée."

I was mistaking. It had to be. When she passed by me, I saw the glasses and the little sun tattoo under her right ear. When I realized she was already pretty far away. I ran after her. Tae stopped me out of the shop. "Was it her?"

I glared at him. "If you let me go after her, I would know."
I looked around. It was a huge crowd. How could I spot her now? "Too late.."

He glanced down. "Sorry hyung.."

I denied smiling. "It's alright.. I'll probably run into her tomorrow if we come back."

Aecha's P.O.V.
Woah.. It was warm enough not to wear a coat! I was so glad. I dressed myself in my long sleeved shirt the guys had gotten me. Pink with a bad pun, but I loved it. I tied my hair and was good to go for my morning coffee before another workshop! I walked down the beautifully paved street of Paris. It trully was a nice city. I wonder if Hobi would like to come here to go sightseeing one day. "Bonjour, je prendrais un latte et un sandwich."
The cashier smiled saying someone had ordered for me already handing me my usual order. "That's weird.. I clearly look engaged. I hope no one is hitting on me.. That'd be weird."

"Unless the one hitting on you is your fiance." A voice behind me said.

I almost dropped my coffee. "Aecha Emilie L'Écuyer.. You have to be dreaming.. Wake up. Wake up."

A hand went on my shoulder to turn me around. "Who said you were dreaming?"

I set my things on the table and hugged him so tight. "Hobi! Oh my gosh! What- How-"

He caressed my cheek. "You're so beautiful Angel."

I still couldn't believe it. It still felt unreal. I had to make sure he was really there. I kissed him. Now I knew. I recognized his lips, their shape, their soft touch.. His hand always pressing at the small of my back to keep me inches away.. He was right in front of me..

When I pulled back, he gave me his signature smile while placing my stray hair behind my ear. "Weren't sure I was real?"

I glanced down smiling. "You can say that."

"Want to have breakfast with us? We could hang out around town, you could see our concert!" He proposed.

I held his hand. "Honey.. I'd love that, but I have a workshop all day.."

He tried again. "Then just the concert. I missed you so much.."

I couldn't gaze at him anymore. "I have a plane to catch tonight. I'm going back to Korea tonight.."

He pulled my chin up. "Hey.. I know these eyes. It's okay. We'll meet again soon."

I tried not to act like a child. "But I have to go now and I'm filming all week.. I didn't get to see the progress of my trainees yet because I run left and right to end the day in an empty bed. I'm tired of this.."

He left a peck on my lips. "I know baby.. Here, how about I walk with you to work?"

I nodded. "That sounds great thank you.."

He smiled squeezing my hand. "How long have you been in Paris?"

I couldn't help but smile at his question. "A week."

He falsely argued. "Why didn't you tell me? It's not fair!"

I laughed. "You were busy! I would've been a big distraction to you."

"But you're my favorite distraction!"