Chapter 218

Aecha's P.O.V.
"You have your suits? Enough clothes? All that you need?" I said seeing his luggage.

He laughed. "Relax Angel, I have all that I need." He hugged me from behind. "Do you?"

I looked into my things. "I think so.. I've got comfy clothes, more dressy ones, my outfit for the AMA's.."

"No work?" He joked. "I'm surprised."

"I need a break." I affirmed. "I'm stressing so much about your performance that I can't focus on anything anyway."

"Angel.." He stopped me from adding more to my luggage. "We'll be just fine." His hands cupped my face. "Worrying so much is not good for you. You're probably already worried about the plane ride too."

I laughed lightly. "I know.. Maybe I am. I just want everything to be perfect."

He smiled pulling me by the waist. "It will once you'll enjoy it."

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "And for that I need to stop worrying don't I?"

"Bingo." He left a soft kiss on my lips. "I'll help you finish packing and after that we could meet the guys at the dorm earlier than we were supposed to."

I kissed him back. "Sounds good." I played with his shirt. "Or maybe we could.. I don't know.. Warm ourselves up?"
My phone rang. I swear.. I dropped my head on his shoulder. "Buzz kill.. Give me a second." I took it and turned around. Hobi still held me by the waist. "Hello?"

"Hello Auntie! I wanted to wish you a good trip!" Aki said over the phone.

How adorable.. "Thank you pumpkin. I'll make sure of it. Take care until I can see you baby."

"Of course! Bye Auntie!" She hung up.

My boyfriend left a peck on my neck. "See? I'm not the only one wanting you to have a good time."

I smiled. "Can you ever stop trying to make me feel better?"

He squeezed me tighter. "Never."

Hoseok's P.O.V
"You have to put your purse in the box for them to check it noona." Jimin pointed out as Ash forgot to put it in.

She noticed. "I swear I always forget to do this." She put it in the box. "I'm bad with airports." She chuckled. "And everything that goes with them."

Tae smiled. "It's okay noona! We're ready to help you with anything!"

She hugged him tight. "You're a lamb! Take you so much Taetae.."

He pat her head like a child. "You're welcome noona! Anytime!"

We managed without much difficulty to get into our plane without any issues. The only problem left was how much my Angel hated planes. "You took your medicine to ease your stomach?"

She nodded clearly showing discomfort. "I should be fine or asleep in 10 minutes.."

I laughed. "They're that strong?"

An other nod. "Coming back from Paris I slept like a baby with these.."

I caressed her hair. "Great.. Then ease down in your seat, close your eyes, we should depart shortly.."

She trully couldn't stand air travel, yet she was still excited to come with us. "..I love you.."

She was surely falling asleep. I kissed her cheek. "Sleep tight Angel. As much as you need."

Aecha's P.O.V.
I woke up to see Seokjin next to me. "Hmm.. How much time left?"

He smiled hearing my voice. "7hours. You slept the whole night like you would've in your own bed. You surprised us sleeping soundly for so long. For once some medicine works for you.. I was glad you slept so well."

I stretched a little in my seat. "Still a little drowsy..but I had a good nap." I pointed at his shoulder. "Do you mind?"

He chuckled. "You slept on it for 30 minutes earlier, I don't see why not."

I layed my head on his shoulder. "Sorry about that."

He wrapped his arm around me. "Don't apologize, Hobi is playing a game with Kookie four rows away if you want to know."

I grinned. "What kind of game?"

He looked over the seats. "I don't know. It's on his phone. Want to watch a drama while he's over there?"

I nodded. "Yes please."

He glanced down. "Look at you beinh all sweet and everything."

"Oh shut it."

Hoseok's P.O.V.
One of us was particularly happy to not have to catch another plane again for a while. "Firm ground! I love you! Ah.. I'm so happy to be off that plane."

We all laughed. "We know Ash! We know."

She covered her mouth. "Sorry!"

Kookie hugged her. "Poor noona~ What would you do without us?"

She smiled. "I don't know. I'd be lost."

Such kind words coming out of her mouth couldn't leave me without giving her a kiss. "Other than the airport we'd be lost without you. Come on, let's pick our luggage and go."

She frowned. "We won't meet ARMY?"

"Taking the back door today." Joonie said. "Since we comeback on US TV it's too much of a big deal with fans. We know how hard it'd be for the airport to control ARMY."

She nodded. "Right.. You guys must be tired too so passing back would only do you good."

He smiled. "We can say that. Let's get ready to enter New York city."

Ash was thrilled. The little of New York she had seen was when she came to see us last year as fast as lightning and in movies. When we got into the taxies, her eyes went wide. "It's amazing.."

I smiled seeing her delighted expression. "Isn't it? We'll get to visit it together later."

Her grin was everything. "Really! I can't wait!"

I loved that woman.