Chapter 269

Hoseok's P.O.V.
Of course, I ended up eating her portion last night. I knew my Angel. Her stomach was not agreeing with her when she was nervous and anxious. She didn't want anything more than a caress on her arm during the night. She didn't budge when I woke up. I kissed her forehead and went to take care of my boy. "I think I have an idea to remove stress from mommy. It involves your godfather, but first.. Let's get you set for the day huh?"
.
.
.
Aecha's P.O.V.
I wrapped myself in my blanket and headed towards the living room. "You guys having fun?"
My little lion babelled some adorable gibberish. "You surely are." I made three steps further to meet with my man. "Good morning."

A peck on the lips. "Slept okay?"

I sat next to him, head on his shoulder. "I think so."

He smiled at me. "I made pancakes. Leftovers are in the fridge for you."

He was THE best. Reheated pancakes full of syrup. Yum... "You're so sweet. Thanks a lot."

"He loves them too. You should've seen him, syrup everywhere!" He lifted his phone. "I sent you the pictures already."

Cute.. I took my pancakes out of the microwave. "I'll take him on a walk after I finish this."

"Mind a co-walker?" Kookie said by the window.

I can't deny, I jumped. "Goodness Kookie! You scared me!" I opened the door for him. "I wouldn't mind that at all." I turned to my husband. He winked. "You called him over?" I'm surprised. Him who said he'd get annoyed with him over often. "I won't complain. Let me eat this, get dressed and I'm coming."
.
.
.
"Do you have a lot of stuff coming up?" Kook asked while I pushed the stroller.

"I have Namjoon's MV, Yoongi oopa's too and maybe a collab with PSY to work on. That's not confirmed yet, but I might create the dance to it." I answered in a smile. "I aslo have another project, but you'll see it soon enough."

"Woah! Noona that's so cool! But he's not from our company. Doesn't it mess up the contract?" He wondered.

I grinned. "We can bypass it."

He seemed surprised. "How?"

"Oppa is working on the song. Makes it our business too." I winked.

I caught his attention. "The side project tho?"

"It's personal and for a friend. I'm going to America for it." I leaked the info.

"I'm thrilled for you noona! You deserve it. Whatever it is." We stopped by a park and sat.

When he tried to get Eunnie out of his stroller, I stopped him. "Let me put his hat on first.

"Sunburn?"

You could say that. "Sure and face covering."

"You and hyung had an argument last night?"

Where did that come from? "More like a serious discussion. How can you tell?"

"Hyung called me over. To VOLONTARILY get into your house on the morning of a weekend off? You're kidding right?" He laughed. "Even I know he wouldn't do that unless it was for you."

Ain't that sweet. "We did have a lengthy conversation about privacy. I don't want his little face shown. Not yet. Only his family can." I looked at my child happy in my friend's arms. "And Hobi told me he wants us to try for another child."

He nodded. "Not surprising. He's so happy being a dad and he sees you with your boy, you radiate happiness. Of course he'd want that. Ain't it super complicated tho?"

Now I had to laugh. "Even you seem more aware than him!" I sighed in a smile. "It is. I have an appointment on the 12th. I'll decide then. Pretty sure I can't say no to myself. Even if it'd be hell on earth." I wanted a child from myself so bad. I'd die for it if I had to.

He turned to me. "Can I ask you a serious question?" I nodded. He was very direct, but it was full of concern. "What will you do if you miscarry again?"

Good question.. "A part of me wants to say it's part of the process. Another is not gonna deny I'd be heartbroken. If it never works out, I can at least be happy with my kids anyway, even if they don't carry my DNA. Family is more than blood."

He smiled. "Like us!"

My lips curved up. "Yes.. yes, like us."

He lifted Eunho in the air. "Do you want a brother or a sister? I'm sure you want a sister!"

I chuckled. "You can talk baby now?"

"Of course I can!"