Chapter 199

Aecha's P.O.V.
"How did you like what I sent you?" I asked over a video call.

The maknae line smiled showing the sweatpants. "Of course!  Bridesmen joggers!"

"You didn't only call us for that right noona?" Kookie asked.

I smiled. "Of course not. I was wondering if you could help me with something."

Tae grinned. "Anything noona!"

I chuckled. "Alright, I wanted to know if you could look at suits for yourselves."

Jiminie frowned. "You ask us? Why is that?"

I showed him a picture of some suits. "I'd like it if you could wear something in that colour palette."

Tae smiled. "Light pink! Sure! We can look for suits in that colour. Naneul will have a pink dress then?"

I nodded. "You got it! We're gonna shop for that today with Mej."

"The other girls won't come with you?" Kookie said.

I passed my hand in my hair. "I wanted to invite them at first, but thinking about it, I want to keep it to the wedding crew. I want to keep it a secret for the guests."

Jimin grinned. "That sounds logical. Don't worry noona, we got this covered."

I copied his smile. "I trust you guys! Just one more thing before I go." I stopped them from hanging up. I scratched my nape. "Tell Hobi I miss him alright? And to call me soon!"

They agreed to my request. "Sure thing! Take care noona!"

They hung up.

Well I guess it was time to get out of my PJ now if I wante to help the girls with their dresses. Not so surprised that my phone buzzed. A video?

"Honey, I miss you so much

"Honey, I miss you so much. I count the days until we finally can be in the same time zone."

I sent him a video as well. "I miss you too Sunshine.. August already. 70 days left until I can hug you and I'm still counting."

Okay. Now I really had to get dressed.
.
.
.
.
"Hello bride to be!" Mej hugged me. "I'm glad you finally decided to talk dresses."

"Not her dress, but it's a good start." Han pointed out.

I pushed Han in a cabin. "Just try a dress on will you?"

She came in and out many times. "How about this one? It has frills, screams spring.. It's cute."

I glanced up and down

I glanced up and down. "Yeah but.."

Mej turned to me. "What is it?"

"N-nothing. I really like it." I insisted.

She sighed. "You said but. If there is a but, it's no good."

I messed up my hair. "I know.. But she likes it."

Han laughed. "Hey. I like all of them. You decide. What do you not like about this one?"

It was so hard for me. I wanted to make everyone happy. "If you like it it's fine."

Mej frowned at me. "Look at me." I did. "It's your choice. She said it, we like all of these. You need to love these dresses as much as us."

I sighed. "Fine.. Well. I like the lenght and how flowy it is, but the problem is where the separation between the top and bottom is. It lays at an awkward spot."

Han grinned. "Okay! I'll try another one."

I let out a deep breath. "This is harder than I thought. It's not just dress shopping."

Mej hugged me by the shoulder. "It is just dress shopping!"

I had to ask. "Why don't you try one?"

She smiled. "If you like it, I'll wear it."

I laughed. "Okay. Han are you good?"

She answered. "I think you'll like this one." She got out.

I rose to my feet

I rose to my feet. "Woah.. I love this! This is gorgeous. They have it in black too for you Mej!" I made Han turn around. "Did you see the back? It's so pretty!"

They both laughed. "We know!"

I pointed at the dress. "Please wear this at my wedding! Pretty please."

Han smiled. "We will Chacha, we will."

Mej waved me somewhere else. "While she gets changed.. Take a look at these! Pretty right?"

She was showing me wedding dresses. I played with my engagement ring. "Mej.. I-"

She pulled me next to the dresses. "Ash, you can't avoid them forever."

I glanced down. "Until the guys come back. October. I'll look for one in October. Promised."

"You want the guys around huh?" Han said joining us.

I smiled touching the fabric of the gowns. "I do."
.
.
.
.
"You found their dresses?" Hobi said over the phone.

I nodded. "Yeah.. Yeah we did."

He felt something in my voice. "Angel, what's up? Is it the wedding preparations? The trainees? The filming?"

I tried hard to keep my tears at bay. "I.. It's nothing really."

His tone changed to a very soft one. "Tell me."

My tears fell. "I miss you so much! I don't want you going on tour so long ever again."

I felt him getting emotional too. "Me neither.. I can't stay away this long anymore. I'll be back soon babygirl.. Just wait a little longer."

I dried my tears. "You know I'll always wait for you, you know that."

"I can't wait to kiss you.." He said from the bottom of his heart.

I smiled. "Me too.. I love you Hobi.