Chapter 281

Aecha's P.O.V.
Even if I loved travelling, I missed home each time. "You know, we always hope to travel for projects, but I'd always rather be here."

My man leaned against the door. "Doing laundry? That over a trip to L.A?"

I shrugged in a smile. "If family and friends don't follow, yes. I'd rather do laundry, shaking my butt to music with you and my kids.. I don't see how wearing a tight dress to an event could beat this."

"Can't disagree with that." My husband hugged me from behind. "Doesn't mean we can't enjoy it while we can."

He wasn't wrong. "Agreed.. makes me think, we should get to Kookie's. It was his birthday days ago."

"Yours and Moonie's are close too."

Goodness don't mention it. "Turning 27.. ouch."

He chuckled. "Then, I'm an old man sheesh. Sure, let's get to Kook's tonight. I'm sure he'll be glad to see you and Eunnie."

"Why not you?"

"He sees me enough as is!" He joked.

"Oh please.." I turned around and traced my finger on his chest. "You looooove him~"

He brought his face inches to mine. "No.. I'm fond of you, beautiful. I'll do anything for that smile of yours."

I kissed him. "Then, Kookie it is."

He lift me on the washing machine. "Right now?"

I laughed. "Yes, right now! I got him a nice leather jacket."
.
.
.
"Noona! It's so cool! I love it!" He hugged me so tight all the air escaped my lungs.

"My pleasure. Happy birthday!" I grinned.

"Have you found a suit for hyung's wedding?"

I shrugged. "I haven't looked if I'm being honest."

My husband sighed sitting down. "If I'm being honest, I thought Suga hyung would be the last to get married." He pointed to Jungkook. "My idea was him first."

Kookie scratched his head. "Well.. It's in the plans. Just, not now. It's not a good time. We're happy this way too." When I frowned, he elaborated. "Miyu is finishing an important game at work. She's super stressed. Also.." He raised my boy in the air. "I'm having fun with my new buddy here! Right Eunnie?"

They were so cute. "You don't have to get married either. My mom never did. Sure they weren't the most lovey dovey people in the world, but we were a family without them being married."

He nodded. "Of course! Back to hyung tho.. What colour is the suit he asked for?"

I smirked. "He had very special requests. You'll know only if you shop with me."

Hobi brought us back to reality. "Before we think of the wedding, we have a show to go on."

I rolled my eyes and got up from my seat. "Buzz kill.. but you're right. One thing at a time."

When we were getting ready to leave, Kook took me aside. "Had any luck noona?"

We both knew what we meant. I shook my head. "Five negatives.. kinda getting tired of it really."

He kissed my cheek and held me by the shoulders. "Don't give up, Ash. Okay?"

I laughed. "You just want more nephews and nieces."

"Of course I do!"

Hoseok's P.O.V.
Ash may be thinking wedding, I had another stresser in my mind. "Want me to do the talking?"

She seemed more than uncomfortable. "I'm not stepping on that stage with you. I was clear about it."

"What if I need you?" I fixed my shirt. "I'll get angry and heated. You calm me down."

She sighed. "I'll do so if needed, but.. we'll see." Our boy was with my sister. We drove to that studio. That interview would be the spark of an angry fire that wouldn't die.
.
.
.
"We welcome Jung Hoseok who asked to be here today to send a message."

I bowed down. "Hi, I wish we had met in better circonstances."

"As many have heard. You aren't very happy with the media getting into your family life."

Don't explode. Look at her. Ash took a deep breath and smiled softly. You can do this. "How can I not? It is not because we have a child that we want him to be all over magazines. He didn't ask for this. We just want a somewhat normal family life."

They hit a nerve. "From someone who made their friendship and love life public, the very moment it begun.. it seems a bit odd, don't you think."

I was about to yell, but my Angel got out of the audience, mic on. "People change. After my accident, our private life became more private. It was raw and ugly. I became fearful of the public eye. As time went on and things got better, we posted more things about private life. Our outings, our friends, our movie nights.. the people in these pictures gave consent. We agreed as public figures to have pictures taken. Our child didn't or at least, we didn't say it was alright. No pictures with his face are on our social media platforms. What makes magazines think it is alright to take pictures of his face if we don't show it ourselves. We are allowed our little things. You didn't know Chen from EXO had a wife and a kid. I don't see you trying to get a picture of them. Why would we be different?" She sat next to me. "This is what we had to say. Until we show our boy's face, leave him alone. Take as many pictures of us as you wish, but leave him out of this.. Thank you."

These problems never happened again. I'd say thanks to me, but it was thanks to my wife... Again. Boy was I protective and emotional about this.