Chapter 300

Aecha's P.O.V.
"I think I'll do the dance rooms in something warm, but energizing... Like green or orange, but only the back wall where the logo will be. What do you think?"

I looked slightly up for an answer. "It'll be great! Will you do that for all of them?"

We walked into another room. "I don't know Kook. Maybe for the girls or the mixed groups I'd do a warmer purple or green too."

He nodded, bunny smiled and all. "I love that! Need help with it?"

I could use a pair of arms. "Of course! If you can come to the store with me? I am not allowed more than 25 pounds and with the gallons of paint I have to buy, help would be appreciated."

He was so nice. "We can go now! I heard you've been talking hyung's ears off."

That much was true. "I keep thinking of what the place can look like! Imagine it, new age, but comforting? I feel buildings can be too surgically cold at times."

He agreed with me. "Thought of a name for the company?"

I turned to him. "See? That's what I was thinking about! I have no clue. Well.. not true, I'm actually very found of one. Youth entertainment."

His grin was so wide. "I love it! I'm sure the hyungs would adore it!

It related to one of their albums and one of my favorite songs... Young forever.

Jungkook 's P.O.V.
"Hey babe, you're home late. Helped Aecha eonni with something?"

I smiled and kissed her cheek. "I carried the paint gallons into the building." My arm made its way around my girl's waist. "Testing your new game?"

She fully took her headset off. "Yeah, I'm happy with the graphics, but the NPCs are too... NPC for me, you know? They're not meant to have depth, but still... So beige."

"Did you talk to the team in charge of that about it?" I asked. She rarely went to other teams to complain.

She sighed. "I meant to. I'll do that in the morning." A pause. "Are you busy this weekend?"

I didn't think so. "Let me check." I opened my calendar. "Noona doesn't need my help until Monday so I'm free for you baby, why?"

She stood up. "I figured we could have these two days to ourselves, you and me, eat out, club.." A grin. "Amongst other things."

I pulled her by the belt. "I love how you think."

Hoseok's P.O.V
"Youth entertainment?" My eldest hyung said. "It has a nice ring to it!"

I shared his thoughts. "I love it too. She had other ideas too : TMBML for The most beautiful moments of life, AHJNTYS for our first name letters, JKLMP for our last name letters, 8 for all of us having a share. I think Youth is the best one."

Jin smiled. "The others aren't bad at all. They all include us. What made her get so invested all of a sudden?"

I was so excited to tell him. "She got a package to leave the company. She can do what she wants now and take it easy."

His eyes went wide. "So our plan for leaving is good to be in motion?"

I shook my head. "Yeah. She's handing the papers Monday. Joonie is handing ours right after."

He seemed relieved. "We're finally starting our company. It's hard to believe. What package did she get?"

I had to do the math. I took my phone. "1M plus the money from all her gigs PD-nim had a share in.. let's see...1.87M from what I know? I'm missing half the projects."

He was impressed. "Close to 2.3M then! She almost what we made each last year."

I grinned swiping through my phone. "Let's say some of us got a word in to the boss."

His glare was piercing. "Yoongi and Jungkook talked him into it didn't they?"

I shrugged. "If he didn't want them to leave right away, yes."

"I don't like playing games like this. Chess is not my thing."

It wasn't my favorite either, but her leaving was best for her and us leaving was best for us too. "We'll finally get to choose our schedule, do solo projects with artists of other companies, do nothing if we want to."

The corner of his lips rose. "We're getting old aren't we? Yoongi is married, you are, we're dating... Hell, you have a kid and one on the way. 2016 is so far behind us. I remember the first day we met her, it's been a long way to today."

It surely had...