Chapter 294

Aecha's P.O.V.
"Niki you need to land softer, I only hear your feet hitting the ground. Try this." I demonstrated. "Make sure you roll your feet to the floor instead off smacking them flat." Practice was going great! Just that detail was bugging me. "Let's repeat." After we ran it a couple more times, I was confident to let them go. "Good evening guys! See you next Friday- What are you still doing here? You were done with practice hours ago."

His enthusiastic grin was refreshing. "Hey noona! I heard the news. How is it being halfway through meeting the new little one?"

I walked over to get my hug. "I'm doing fantastic Kookie. I thought my back was sore from practice. Turns out its the tiny one hiding in my belly using my organs as a mattress."

We shared a laugh. "The guys and I already made a pool on baby's gender."

I rolled my eyes gathering my things. "Am I surprised? I knew you seven would do this soon enough."

"He meant all of the people identifying as male you are friends with. Joke, us, 6.A.C.E.S, Kibum, Taemin..." A lower voice said crossing the door of the studio. "We're being way too much."

"Yoongi!" I squeezed him tight. "What's the pool leaning towards?"

They both smiled. Kook spoke first. "Most of us said girl."

"Joke and Taemin said boy, Tae too." Oppa added.

I noticed his hand hadn't left my back. "Why are you two still here?"

"Oh.. I wanted to see you practice and hyung was my lift." Kook took my bag out of my hands. "Hobi hyung told me to bring your bag and car home!"

The frown in my brows brought Yoongi to speak. "Don't worry, you'll get home with me. I wondered if I could ask you something first."

"Sure, you're full of surprises today." We exited the room and Jungkook left us to talk. "You're alright? You are no touchy person and your hand is still touching my back."

The corner of his lips rose taking it off. "Sorry, I do that when I'm nervous."

"I know. So, what is going on? You and your hubby fought?"

"Nothing like that. Far from it. I wanted to know if you could help us fill adoption papers."

My eyes went wide. "Oh my goodness! You're kidding! I'll have a new niece or nephew? You want to be a dad? After all those years we never really spoke about that."

He stuffed his hands in his pockets. "I never did either... Until I met him. You got your son too and it just sealed it for me. I want a family with this man."

We walked down to the garage. "You're already an amazing uncle. I don't see why you wouldn't make an even better dad."

"Thanks a lot. I didn't want to bother you with this, but I doubt Hobi filled all of those."

I chuckled. "Yeah, he did about 33%. We can start this tonight if you want."

His eyes glistened. "I'd love that." He opened the door of the passenger seat. "Can I ask you something?" I nodded. "You asked us our guesses on the sex of your second child, but what do you think it is?"

I looked down at my stomach caressing it. "Good question... I have a feeling it is a little girl too. This pregnancy is so different from the last one. If baby's a boy I'll be just as happy! I have that gut feeling you know?" I took a deep breath relaxing in the seat. "Although, I wish I can keep doing work on my feet. I despise desk work."

He laughed. "Hiding your painful feet from your husband?"

"No! No.. I mean.. Yes, but if I don't dance, I'm looking out for our building."

"How about we speak of that over dinner? My treat." He made sure I couldn't argue.

Hoseok's P.O.V.
I hope her dinner with hyung made her happy. I kept looking at the ultrasound on the fridge. They're our little one... I still can't believe it. "When did you want us to plan the show-" Started my sister on the phone before I interrupted her.

"Shh! Door's opening. Call you back noona." I hung up before my gorgeous ginger wife crossed the door.  "Where was dinner at?"

She hung her coat nonchalantly. "A ramyeon place in dongdaemun. Really nice! I'm stuffed.." She hugged her stomach as is our child was bloat.

I chuckled. "Woah! You kept it down? Impressive."

She shrugged. "Surprisingly, I can hold spicy down. However, the heartburn is killing me right now." She didn't seem too upset about it.

"I'll get you anti-acids." A strong pull on my arm stopped me in my tracks. "What? It's what it is for."

She giggled like a child. "I know, but it can wait! Want some hot tea? Scoops?"

Boy did I love scoops! I was all ears. "Yes?" She whispered into my ear. "No way! Appa Yoongi? You're kidding!"

She shushed me. "Not too loud! Kookie is next door. I told oppa I'd only tell you."

Wasn't the thing he'd hear if he didn't here us from our bedroom all this time. "50m from our house? All windows closed?"

"I'm paranoid, stop it!" She rushed up the stairs. "Where's my boy?" She got to his bedside, the dog at its end. "There he is.." She huffed, seemingly short of breath.

My hand rested on her back. "Are stairs that bad?" Her skin had washed out from prior. I guided her to the room's small couch.

Aecha's P.O.V.
Did I always get so winded? Air flow got restricted so suddenly, it was tough to breathe for a moment. "I'm fine." Heartburn rose. "I swear. Just a kick in the ribs.." Scenery moving. "..Actually.. I'll lay down."

He helped me get comfortable. "Is that better? Need anything?"

Damn was pregnancy a b*tch. "Just anti-acids and your lap. That should do it."

His worry washed away from his face as he brought back what I had requested. "My lap is always the best medecine."

His smirk calmed my nerves. "So.. what were you and your sister talking about earlier?"

"How the hell did you hear that?!"

"Shhhh! Baby's sleeping."