Chapter 271

Aecha's P.O.V.
Yup. Hobi wanted to kill Dispatch. "Hell! We can't even go to the store without them zooming in on him! It's the third time in two weeks." His voice was rising... A lot.

I opened the patio door. "Hobi. Outside." He'd wake up our son.

Once out, he went on. "I'll send them an email first. If that doesn't work, I'll go on a show or something! We can't stop ourselves from living."

I nodded, arms crossed. "I know. We tried the subtle way of covering up. The clear 'i'm gonna get away from you' move, but it's not working. Write the email, but let me check it first. It still has to be polite."

He was annoyed at that. "Polite? Really? You're kidding."

"Once they have that message, they can share it. Think of the impression it leaves." I sighed. "I want to tell them to fuck off. Trust me, but it'll only do harm."

He seemed to calm down. "Fine.. I'll get that message going. You're on production duty today?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Yoongi's MV. It's a huge thing."

We went back in. "You'll do great Angel.. see you later."

"See ya.."
.
.
.
The man of the day hugged me. "Thanks so much."

I grinned. "No worries! I'm glad we can make this happen."

He laughed. "I wasn't talking about the MV, but sure."

Oh.. "Your man planned everything. Not me."

He winked. "Sure. Let's start if we want to finish."

Other than the concept. He had given me the go for anything. He'd been very diligent about it. I got him to do a sword choreo. He took it very seriously.

I invited someone who knew swords well. I didn't trust myself working with one. I used a stick to explain!
Let the filming begin.

We had to have cameos! What better than the hyung and the maknae? Also, on the second day of shooting, my husband paid a visit. He was quite amused. "He let you do that? I never thought!"

I nodded, satisfied. "He gave me a white card. All I wanted except he chose the concept."

He pointed at the set. "So you planned all of that?"

I smiled. "Yeah, I did."

"Our agency will rock when it's in motion." He added.

I very much looked forward to it. "Did you get an answer?"

He sighed. "No.. I'll wait a bit more. Till then.. a little boy misses his mommy~"

I took him from his arms. "Don't be sad~ He doesn't like daycare does he?"

He shrugged. "It's cooler to be with daddy."

I laughed. "I agree." Oh. My phone rang. I waved back to my boys and took the call. "Yes? Yes. And? The results? Okay.. okay. I'm disappointed, but not surprised. I'll still do it. Send it to my pharmacist. Thank you. Have a great day."

I kept my mouth shut until the filming was complete. When my oppa came back and thanked me again as well as did some chitchat, he took a better look at my expression. "If I can't decode one emotion out of this." He motioned at my face. "I think we have a problem."

I stared at my phone seeing the list of six meds to take.. most at different times of the day/week/month. "I'm trying for a baby. I'll keep going until it works."

Funny enough, the two people who definitely wanted to talk me out of it were here. Kookie was neutral. If I wanted that, he'd be there. If not, he'd help anyway. "Ash.. You don't know what these will do to you."

I knew very well. "If I do everything right, best case scenario is a child."

"What if it's not best case Aechi?" Jin oppa added.

I shrugged. "Then I'll be damned. You can't stop me from trying first. If I'm too blind to see my idiocy along the way, tell me then. Not before I tried."

I seemed to deserve a group hug. "We got you noona."

I squeezed tighter. "Thank you.."
.
.
.
Once home, I swore under my breath. It seems swearing became uncommon to me in non naughty context, because my Sunshine jogged to the bathroom when he heard the door open. "Babygirl, what's wrong?"

I didn't know if I had to be happy or sad. "Period." In a way, I had wished it was like last time and I didn't know I was pregnant, that's why there was nothing, but that also meant I could start counting and be more accurate.

He hugged me and kissed my forehead. "It'll be alright. We'll try when it's over." A ding. That was an email notification. Not on my phone tho. "I hope it's Dispatch. Sorry for the inconveniences of our journalists. They are simply doing their job of bringing content the viewers and readers want. We will mention the situation to those concerned. Have a great evening.
Dispatch manager. They signed their name and gave their number. I need to call."

He was about to leave when I stopped him. "Hoseok wait. Not now. Give them the chance to correct it. If it doesn't stop, then we talk. Mind getting into bed with me? Get some sleep?"

He couldn't say no to that.