Chapter 242

Aecha's P.O.V.
Getting ready was so exciting, yet stressful. "Well here. Your hair is done.. Just a touch of makeup.." Han said powdering my nose.

I sighed and smiled. "It's just the dinner you know? No need for extra stuff."

She looked at me like I was dumb. "Your in-laws are here. They already have trouble with you.. Mostly your dad in law. So let me at least help with more traditional korean makeup."

She was so right. "Thanks.." She always had my back. My only father.. By dating, hated me. I wasn't korean enough for him. Sorry, but his son liked me. His loss. "Sure, what did you have in mind."

She grinned. "Enhancing your natural beauty! Come on.. You're gorgeous."

Hoseok's P.O.V.
Where was she! Where were they? Haneul I swear- Wow... Aecha how could you become even more gorge2 than you are already? Hair tied up, bold red lip, mascara and this dress..

Even dad would fall for her

She bowed in apology. "Sorry for being late. Dress got caught in the door."

Everyone laughed. "Darling you look so stunning.." Her mother had to say.

My mother to add. "So lucky to have you in the family soon."

I was so glad. My dad changed that. "Plan on changing your last name Aecha?"

Ash seemed unbothered. "Not really? I'll bare your son's last name with my own. Aecha Emilie Jung L'Écuyer. Long I know, but I like it."

"Why not only his last name?" My dad kept questioning.

She stood her ground which made her even more amazing. "My last name is rare here and I like it. Hobi thought it'd be good for me to keep it if I wanted to."

Oh goodness.. I thought the wrath would be on me, but hearing my name.. He softened. "I see.. If he believes so, I can't oppose it."

Most of the dinner went just fine, but ot surely hit a couple of nerves. "So you two are getting a baby soon?" My mother spoke.

Dammit mom.. Good thought. "Well... What can I say.. We do."

She frowned. "Why not.. I don't know.. Make one?"

Ash choke on her glass. "How can I say this? Uhmm.."

"Ash can't without time okay? Unstressful time." I spoke up.

My future wife stopped me. "Trust me I'd love to, but with stress I already lost a son. I won't lose another."

One thing I forgot to tell my parents. "What? Darling.. You? I'm so sorry." My mom apologized.

Ash wasn't crying which.. I don't know if it scared me or turned me on. "Don't worry about it. Just don't pressure us okay? If you don't mind, we should talk about something else."

If anyone was wondering.. The rest of the dinner went fine.

Aecha's P.O.V.
As I undressed.. "Putting your limits surprised me tonight Angel."

I grinned feeling kisses down my nape. "It did? Guess sticking to my guns is something I should do more often."

He answered in all seriousness. "You really should."

I smiled turning around putting my arms around his neck. "And I will, but right now.. I have something else in mind."

He gave me a kiss. "I can see that-" Cut him with a kiss. "I really do, but-"

"Scared we do it before the wedding?" I joked. "Cuse that ship sunk long ago."

He tilted his head in realisation. "Oh. True that. Then you don't need this." He took my dress off.

Now we were talking! My lips smacked his. Oh was the exchange exquisite.. His fingers on my bare flesh, his tongue intertwined with mine.. It just felt so right. It was just like a drug and I'd have it for life.

Hoseok's P.O.V.
We were really doing this.. "Can't believe than in less that 10 hours you'll be my wife."

Her skin moved under my fingers. "I know right? Roller coaster of emotion ready for action." She chuckled turning around. "All worth it thought."

I pulled her closer. "That's my girl. Hotel room service breakfast?"

Her grin was all I needed. "Yes please!"

Once our food arrived we resumed talking about the day ahead. "When are you meeting with the maknae line and Han to get dolled up?"

She covered her mouth after bitting into her food. "10am! Getting my hair and makeup done by Han. I think you'll like it."

I held back my chuckle seeing her speak with her mouth full. "You know I'd marry you in our PJ's."

"Then why are we doing all this!" She laughed. A phone ringing. Hers.. "Hey! Yeah? Right, I'll be over in 10 minutes." She looked at me. "Seems I have to leave already, see you at 2pm!" She grabbed her bride to be robe, kissed my cheek and left quick like the wind.

"Well.. Jung Hoseok. Get ready to get married."