Chaoter 228

Hoseok's P.O.V.
She wanted to bang her head against the wall. "She's so thick headed. Why does she have to be this good too?.."

I sat on the couch with her. "Think of it as an experience. Not everyone is someone who'll listen and do whatever you want in the studio.."

She laid her head on my shoulder. "I just thought it'd be easier.."

I wrapped my arm around her. "I know, but you'll go through it. You lived worse."

She sighed. "I just want to get this week out of my head.. Can we watch Harry Potter?"

I chuckled. "All the sequel if you want."

Her smile was so beautiful. "Really? Can we make popcorn too?"

"All the popcorn you want." I wanted her to keep smiling like this all weekend long.

During the movie, she started to speak. "You know.. I don't think Erica is a bad girl, I just think she didn't know Korea was so different. Maybe to apologize for my attitude we could have her over for dinner next week."

I kissed the top of her head. "If that's what you want, we'll do that." I glanced down at her. "I can't wait to see you in formal wear again tomorrow."

She smiled. "You just like it because it's usually tight and fitted."

I rolled my eyes. "That is so not true! I don't know what you are talking about."

She laughed. "Sure. Of course you don't."

I argued. "I swear! You just look like a princess to me everytime."

Okay.. I did it on purpose so she'd shy up. "Hobi! I'm all red now!"

I grinned. "You're adorable like that."

Aecha's P.O.V.
I was much better this morning.. He always knew how to make me happy. Also, he was more thrilled than me to look at these gowns. "Jagi~ Are you ready?"

I smiled putting my shirt on. "In a minute!" I ran downstairs. "The stores literally just opened. Why are you in such a hurry?"

He grinned. "I like dressing my girl up! I'm driving!"

Couldn't say no huh? "Fine, first stop here we come."
.
.
.
"I don't want white for the dinner. Maybe red? Or gold? Or champagne?" I explained to the seller.

"You meant it when you said traditional colours." He seemed surprised. "You're looking for a hanbok then?"

I denied. "Not really.. I want the traditional feel without the difficulty of movement a woman's hanbok has."

The vendor smiled. "I'll go pick-up a couple of dresses. Head to the dressing room and I'll show you gowns with you idea in mind." She smiled at Hobi. "The fiancé won't have to wait too long."
She first made me try red dresses. "How is that?"

I looked at myself. "It's pretty, but I want to show him first." I got out. "Hoseok? What do you think?"
(Only look at the dress)

 "Hoseok? What do you think?"(Only look at the dress)