Chapter 237

Hoseok's P.O.V.
I took a very long walk to the dorm to get my lady back. I knocked on the door. No one answered. I opened the door. "Anyone up?"

Ash waved her hand from the couch. "Here Sunshine."

I sat next to her, kissed her cheek and stole a sip of her coffee. "Hi Angel.. Where's hyung?"

She smiled laying her head on my shoulder. "In his bed hungover."

I chuckled. "That bad?"

She nodded. "Yeah.. He's a bit jealous that the guys are dating and not him."

We heard a groan from afar. "Urgh.. Why did I finish that second bottle?.."

Ash laughed. "There's two advils and a Gatorade on the counter for you."

"You really are a girl to marry aren't you.." He took the things off the counter and sat next to her. "Sorry for last night.."

She denied. "Don't be."

What? "What happened?"

She smiled petting my hyung's head. "Nothing much, he was just a big baby. It was adorable if you ask me."

Jin hyung was really embarrassed. "I get it! I was cute, but don't say it to everyone or all that we talked about."

She mimed zipping up her mouth. "Promised."

He looked at us. "You guys going to Disneyland today aren't you?"

I nodded smiling. "Yup! You want to come with us?"

He denied. "No, it's a day for you two, Joke and Aki. I'll have another time to hang out with you guys."

I wrapped my arm around Ash's shoulders. "Just asking. If you want to come over some time next week we'd be happy to have you over."

"It'd be great really!" Ash added all smiles.

He couldn't refuse with her grin. "Argh fine, I'll come by for sure."

I got up. "Great, take care hyung okay?"

Ash kissed his hair. It was a cute gesture. It showed how much she cared for him. "Cheer up okay? If you need to talk or anything, call me. I'm still off dance work for a week so if you want to share a cup of coffee home with me you just have to stop by."

He was so happy of her offer. "I might start being at your place more than JK."

I laughed. "Then be our guest hyung. Take care."

Aecha's P.O.V.
"Disney! Disney!" Aki jumped in the backseat next to me.

I chuckled at her reaction. "We'll be there soon. Right guys?"

Joke looked in the rear mirror with a smile. "GPS says we'll be there in 15 minutes."

Hobi fake scolded us. "You two stay calm back there until we arrive you hear me?"

We laughed. "Promised."
They guys were adorable. They had dressed like the princes to our princesses. Joke was dressed like Li Shang for his little princess Mulan next to me. Hobi was dressed like the Beast from Beauty and the Beast as Belle was my favorite princess. We ladies were getting the princess makeover at the park. It was my gift to my favorite little niece.
Once we had arrived on site, Aki held onto my hand. "Is everything okay pumpkin?"

She grinned. "Yes! I just wanted to hold your hand Auntie."

So cute. "Alright baby, just be careful not to trip okay?"

She gave me an assured nod. "Oki! Can we become princesses now?"

I looked up at her father. "Can we?"

"If Hoseok can figure out where it is." He held back his laugh watching Hobi battle with the map.

He kept frowning. "So.. We are here and we have to go.."

I pointed. "Here. We take left then after 3 streets we turn right. Let's go."

Hobi pouted grasping my hand after folding the map. "I'm sorry I was slow."

I kissed him. "It's fine with me, but Aki's impatient for it. Gotta think about that."

He sighed lightly. "You're much better with kids than me."

"I've been babysitting her longer than you." I fluffed his hair. "You'll be great with ours."

Joke caught our conversation. "Can't wait to have yours huh? You guys will be the best trust me."

It warmed my heart. "Thanks.. Would help if your ex-wife answered me back."

He sighed. "Right.. Sorry."

Aki stopped our conversation. "We're here! Let's go Auntie! Let's go!"

She was adorable.

She had the dress, the hair, everything

I also got the dress and hair, but I was Belle's age so I looked like her a lot. (Imagine Ash in this dress and hair.)

Girls working as princesses here were Korean of course so

Girls working as princesses here were Korean of course so.. Looking like the actual princess did make me gain attention. Especially from my niece. "Woah.. You ARE a princess Auntie! So pretty!"

I bent down and caressed her hair. "That's nice of you to say. Got my prince with me too."

She grabbed her dad's arm. "Me too!"

The guys laughed. "Then let's go ladies we have rides to go on."

Hoseok's P.O.V.
She was gorgeous. I felt like we were actual royalty walking around. One moment, as Aki and Joke were doing a ride, which we both didn't like, we heard a song.. Tale as old as time... That was from the movie.

Ash's grin was so wide. "Can we dance it?"

I took hold of her hand. "Of course." Anything for my princess.. Needless to say we knew the dance by heart. A crowd made itself around us, phones out. It was funny. Once the song was finished, we bowed down and went back to Ash's adoptive family. "Got caught in the dance. Sorry."

Joke laughed. "Saw that. Even on a day off you guys put on a show!"

Yup.. That would be all over the Internet tomorrow, but I'd never forget that day because we made our little group of people feel like royalty and we couldn't put a price on that.