Chapter 247

Aecha's P.O.V.
"Oppa I really don't know.." I hesitated on his choice. "It's pretty... Shinny."

Jin put the dress on me. "A shinny dress for a shinny girl!"

"She right hyung maybe she's not ready to stand out in that way." Jungkook pointed out.

I sighed. "I mean.. They are both bold in different ways, but one is more princess and the other one is more-"

"Diva." Tae finished.

Yep.. I was in the eldest's room with two of my bridesmen trying to decide on which to put on. Jin took the reins again. "Let's see.. What do you like about the first option?"

"It's cute, flowy, soft, I wouldn't stand out that much except the detailing is special let's say." I did the same process with the second one. "The other is pink, formfitted, more of my usual gala style, but it is flashy and very eye catching."

"If I can say something, I think you should go for the bolder one." Jungkook said which shocked me. He explained. "When you'll have your kid, you won't want to be that flamboyant and bold. You're in America! Embrace it noona!"

The other boys nodded. "Couldn't agree more!"

Guess I'll be the boldest I've ever been. Prepare to be shocked.

I was honestly so glad the guys were there to help me straighten my hair. I could focus on my makeup which was barely existent. I knocked on the door of my own room. "Hobi? Ready to go?"

He opened the door. "Yup- Oh my goodness you chose that one?! I'm so happy, you look gorgeous! My wife is sparkling and everything!"
Oh I was reflecting light.

 "Yup- Oh my goodness you chose that one?! I'm so happy, you look gorgeous! My wife is sparkling and everything!"Oh I was reflecting light

The dress was long enough so I could hide my sneakers (yeah couldn't do heels with the 3 days of wedding festivities..My feet needed a break.) and I kept my hair simple, simply straight.. Paired up with a light pink lip. I surprisingly loved it. "I decided maybe bold would be the way to go."

He pulled me in for a kiss. "It suits you trust me. Come on, let's go to that red carpet!"

Han didn't wear something as flashy, but it seems pastel was the colour palette we went for. We all sat in a limo getting to the gala. That's where my nervousness hit. I was Halsey's plus one! I was going to walk the carpet with her when she'd show up! It was my choreo she'd be doing.. In front of la creme de la creme of US artists.. In front of the world on camera-

"It's gonna be okay Ash." Namjoon said with a warming smile. "Don't pressure yourself too much. Trust me, the first time we were here I was so nervous and it was all for nothing because everything went so well."

I took a step back in my mind. Sure.. It was an opportunity to show my art in a different way, get some contracts maybe? Enjoy Aecha! Keep telling yourself that. Everything will be just fine.

Hoseok's P.O.V.
I just had to make sure.. She was bitting her lips anxiously earlier.

"You're still looking for her?" Jin hyung laughed. "She's a big girl who can take care of herself."

I cracked my fingers. "I know, but she was nervous of her dress and the performances and interviews."

Suga hyung nudged my shoulder. "She's over there. Trust me, you don't have to worry."

She was grinning, chatting with a reporter off camera. She was splendid.. She changed so much. From scared of the flash and questions to embracing it and carrying herself proudly... I married right.

Aecha's P.O.V.
"So? You finally tied the knot, behind everyone's back no less. How scandalous!" Henry, the reporter I have made friends with over the years said taking a look at my ring.

I chuckled. "We did. It was for our safety and privacy that we didn't tell anyone, but it was an amazing celebration."

He made me turn on myself. "And you gorgeous gained some confidence did you?"

I laughed grabbing my gown. "It's the dress really."

He whispered into my ear. "Any scoops for me?"

I grinned. "I'm walking the red carpet this year."

He smacked my shoulder. "No way! Really? With who?"

At that moment, someone linked arms with me. My American sweetheart, Halsey! "She is with me! Now, come on they are waiting for us."
.
.
.
I was about to step on the carpet.. The red carpet so many artists had walked on, that my husband walked on, that my friends walked on, the carpet I thought I would only look at with envy was the one my foot was about to touch. I always knew I wasn't less of an artist for it than the guys, but I have to admit I envied them once for being able to do this. Now, it was my turn. Halsey knew just how important it was to me. She waited until I gave her a strong nod and step on it with me, her hand linked with mine. She grinned. "Don't be nervous! Just be yourself, that's how I bonded with you."

As soon as she said so, a reporter approached us. "Ah! Halsey! How are you? Who do you have with you tonight?"

She was all smiles. "My Korean sweetheart, Aecha! I could not imagine having anyone else other than her by my side tonight, really."

Of course, he had to ask... "Why so?"

Would she tell? Should I tell? Ash. You worked hard for this. Be proud. The artist I worked with glanced at me, gave my hand a squeeze. PD-Nim would be upset, but I couldn't care less. "I worked with her on her performance tonight, watch out for it!" I did it! Oh my goodness... My boss will KILL ME! Who cares? Me? Yes and no? I gave my blood, sweat and tears for this, literally.

His eyes went wide. "Really? That surely is something to look out for! Does that mean a new collaboration with BTS on stage?"

As Halsey and I were about to answer, Bangtan arrived. "Talking about us behind our backs? How dare you?" The leader joked.

The reporter laughed. "We were talking about the collaboration between you and Halsey!"

They smiled and started talking about Boy with Luv. "You guys will love it for sure! Be ready!" Kookie said.

The reporter realized... "So you and Halsey worked without Bangtan too?"

We ladies laughed. "Yes!"

We left on that. Halsey grinned. "You said it! You said it! I'm so happy, girl!"

Her hug was everything. "Thank me after the performance, let's get seated shall we?"