Chapter 235

Hoseok's P.O.V
When I woke up, she wasn't by my side. "That seems like déjà-vu to me.." I put my slippers on and went to the stairs. I leaned against the railing. "In the stairs Angel? I'm gonna start thinking you like to crawl to the stairs."

She stopped going down and let out a happy sigh. "I swear I'm not. I just want to thank my future husband to care for my silly ass this week."

I went down the stairs. "You didn't even try to step on your ankle this morning."

She denied. "Was waiting for you to try it."

I took hold of her hands. "You can try now babygirl. I got you." She stood up and put weight on her foot going down a stair. "Hurts?"

She smiled. "Not that much. More from the fact I didn't use it for so long." She went down another, then another. "See? All good!"

I hugged her tight. "Because you let it rest like you were told to Angel."

She laughed. "Yeah.. You're right. Coffee?"

I grinned. "Yes please."

Aecha's P.O.V.
About five minutes after our coffee was ready, we heard a knock on the door. Hobi got up. "I'll get it."

"Hey, can I come in?" A tall person said.

I smiled. "Joonie! What a nice surprise.. Would you like a cup of coffee?"

He reciprocated. "You're on your two feet! I'm glad. I don't want to impose thought. Just wanted to see how you were doing."

How nice of him.. "That's sweet thank you!" I hugged him. "Take a seat, I'll make your coffee just how you like it."

He looked at Hobi. "She knows how I take my coffee?"

He laughed. "Of course she does. You're staying for breakfast right?"

Namjoon hesitated, but after my glance. "Can't refuse can I? Sure I'll stay."

I was glad he could stay. I wanted to thank him for helping me. "There you go Joonie! Anything nice in your life right now? And by life, I mean everything, but work."

He laughed. "Sure.. Let me think. I went to the bookstore with my girlfriend, we went shopping, we went to the movies.. I met her parents."

I almost choke on my coffee. "Wait what?"

He shrugged taking a sip of his. "We've been dating for a year and a half. You met hyung's parents 3 months after you started dating. I don't see why you'd be surprised."

I sat down. "I mean.. Your lyrics are loving and sweet, but I never saw you put them into action so I guess that's where my surprise comes from. I'm happy for you thought. I'm glad you focus less on your work and take time for your relationship."

"I didn't think my love life was of interest to you." He affirmed.

I chuckled. "Are you kidding me? Your love lives are the most interesting things to hear! Kookie moving next door, Yoongi's first kiss with Eoje, you meeting her parents.. So nice to hear!"

He finished his cup. "Not as exciting as your for sure. I don't want to overstay my welcome so-"

"Kim Namjoon, you sit your ass on that chair and have breakfast here like you said you would." I said filling back his mug. "You keep your tooshy in our home."

Hobi laughed. "Fighsty. I like that. Really Joonie. We don't bite."

He sighed. "It's just so rare for me to be here witbout the others."

I sat down after putting breakfast on the table. "You came to see how I was. I just want to thank you for looking at my injury that day.. I know I was mean, but-"

He stopped me. "No. You're right. I wasn't very tactful and it looked painful so it must've felt horrible. I'm sorry."

"Don't get yourself beaten down for that. It's over now! Just relax and enjoy a couple of these pancakes huh? They won't eat themselves on their own." I assured him putting one in his plate.

Namjoon gave me his biggest smile. "You sound like a mom. I'll take another."

It warmed my heart. "I'll be one soon. Gotta practice don't I?"

"Talking about that, did you get news? Do you have an official son or daughter now?" He asked.

I glanced down. "No.. We didn't have any news from Mako since she divorce Jookhyun so.. Maybe she's still mad at me for that letter helping him get hold of his little girl.. I guess it gives us more time to buy everything and baby proof the house."

Hobi rubbed my back. "Don't make such a sad face... We'll get an answer soon."

She wanted me to pay in a way.. I could understand. "But it's not fair.." I took away my empty plate to the sink.

"Angel.." I heard Hobi sigh.

I washed my plate in silence. It was something that bothered me. No matter how much I wrote to her, she never answered back. I wanted that child so bad so hitting a wall felt terrible. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry about her. I'm sure she'll realize her silence is childish.."

It wasn't my boyfriend. I turned around. "You really think so?"

He nodded. "Of course! She'll realize it's not because you made a better mom for her daughter that she should take away your possibility of having a kid and raising it with more love than she ever did with hers."

I hugged him tight. "Thank you for saying that.. The truth hurts, but it means a lot to me that you think I'd do better than her."

He laughed. "I don't think so, I know so."

I pulled back. "Thanks for cheering me up."

He grinned. "Always there for you if you need it." Really? I frowned confused. He giggled at my reaction. "What? Shouldn't be a surprise. We are friends. I care for you as much as you care for me and all of us."

My grin was at its widest. "That is the nicest thing I heard all day."

"What about me saying I love you?" Hobi complained.

"Don't mix in that! You're a special case!" I argued.