Chapter 301

Aecha's P.O.V.
I can't zip this up! "Urgh, come on! I'm not that fat! Zip up!"

Hands other than mine met with my zipper. "Being pregnant is not being fat, Angel. It's just not made for the cutest belly ever." He managed to pull it up. "Why are you dressing up anyway? Didn't you say awards were over for you?"

 "Why are you dressing up anyway? Didn't you say awards were over for you?"

I fixed the fabric around my waist. "For dances, yes. I have another thing planned."

He was SO curious. "Really? Are you presenting an award again? You spent yesterday out. Was it for that?"

I shushed him. "Yeah! So, I'll see you there. Mej is picking him up in an hour."
.
.
.
"He let you leave just like that?" Key said handing me a water bottle. "Call me surprised! You look so-"

"Please don't say cute. I heard it enough."

He laughed. "I was gonna say elegant. Feel good about hosting the night?"

I nodded. "I wouldn't have said yes if you weren't my co-host." It was so much bigger than announcing an award.

"You'll be wonderful. Let's get ready, it's about to start."

Hoseok's P.O.V.
I hope she wasn't performing. I love when she does, but she really shouldn't right now. Music started. "Welcome your hosts for the night, Kim Kibum and Aecha Jung L'Écuyer!" No way! They walked out from each side of the stage, mic in hand.

Once in the center, my beautiful wife spoke. "On this New Year's eve, we're here to celebrate the artists of the millennia. From Super Junior to New Jeans, it is time to award those who shone bright this year."

Kibum sunbaenim took over, making eye contact before starting. "From dance to production to music, as always, Korea's finest are shining all over the globe. First, a message from the new generation." A clip began. On the side of the stage, my wife's smile was lighting up the stage. She was such a great host. She'd definitely get called more often for it. We got a couple of awards, then the producing category came. Key was presenting it. "In the best produced songs of the year, we have... Haegeum, Agust D; Spicy, Aespa; and Flower, Jisoo." A long pause. "And the winner is..." Another. "Haegeum, Agust D!"

Hyung couldn't believe it. He was so happy! He walked up on stage so gladly and pulled Ash from the wings of the stage. Suga hugged Kibum sunbaenim, then his best friend. "Wow.. ARMY, thank you so much! I worked so hard on this piece and my whole album with my co-producer. I couldn't accept it without her at least taking credit for it. Thanks to all of the team!"

Ash didn't want to speak. It was his moment to her. She did mouth thanks and blew kisses before moving on. She cleared her throat. "After this, I think we deserve to move a bit don't you? I think so too. Performing next, ATEEZ with Say My Name!"
.
.
.
She did so good. I spun her around backstage. "Babe! That was awesome! We can celebrate the New Year all together now!"

Her laughter was everything. "Put me down Hobi! The dress is a rental."

Once down, her co-host nudged her. "I heard you're a free agent now.  How does that feel?"

She put her hair down. "Great! In May I should be good to work with you guys again. I'm passing the next months renovating the company building we have."

Jungkook interjected. "You mean, you help us paint. Can't breathe it in too much."

She shrugged. "I got equipment for that. If you want a tour, it'd be my pleasure!"

He loved our building.