Chapter 230

Hoseok's P.O.V.
As expected.. I held back her hair on the day of that dinner. "You're getting too stressed about that dance. You're more stressed about this than our wedding."

She glanced up at me wipping her mouth on a hand towel. "You think? What was the hint?"

I sighed crouching down. "Angel.."

And panic again. "I don't have time for this! I have dinner to make and-"

I stopped her. "Easy there. I can take care of a couple of things. You need to rest and have a glass of water."

Her eyes stayed glued to the floor. "How can you deal with me?"

I caressed her hair. "I've known way worse moments with you. I feel like I'm more equipped to deal with that situation now. I also know your mind can run wilder than mine."

When I moved closer she stopped me. "You just saw me throw up. I'm not kissing you right after that."

I handed her her toothbrush with some toothpaste on it before kissing her cheek. "That'll solve the problem."
She still seemed upset after brushing her teeth. "But there is another problem is it?"

"What if America doesn't like my dance? What if it doesn't look how I've pictured it?" Her voice broke. "What if Erica is right and I shoukd change things?"

I caressed her back. "H-hey.. Don't cry. They'll like it okay? For sure. Even if they don't, it's just one drop over a thousand ups right? You always said you didn't plan on having an international career yet here we are."

She snuggled her head into my neck. "I don't like it.. I want my success to pass by my artists.. Korean artists. Not me.. I like dancing. I love performing.. But I want to perform here. America is not cut for me Hoseok... I hate the pressure.. It's not adrenaline anymore.. Just stress.." She wept.

There it was. The ultimate reason. She wants the bands she take care of to succeed with her help. Not be the only pillar behind a project. They were too different for her. "Baby.. I hate seeing you in tears.."

She kept going. "And.. And if we have our kid soon.. I can't be out and about the same time as you.. I want a career and a stable family so bad it's hard to balance it out.."

I gently hugged her. "Baby steps okay? We'll figure everything out I promise.." I was thinking of this myself.. A lot actually. I've been talking to the guys about it and there may be options to make everything balance out. "I'm working on it."

She finally glanced up. "Really?"

I smiled. "Not the only one worrying about things and overthinking."

A soft chuckle. Her wave of anxiety had washed away. "I forget that sometimes.."

I kissed her forehead. "I know, take your time to wash up. I'll start the recipe you took out."

Aecha's P.O.V.
All washed up and comfortably dressed, I followed the smell of food that led me to my future husband. "Smells good in here." I whispered hugging him from behind. "You should cook for me more often."

He smiled. "I plan on it."

I moved next to him, hand still on his back. "Sorry for my tantrum..and getting sick. It's just much more stressful than with you guys. I don't get why, but I react like this."

He pulled me closer by the waist. "Because you keep everything to yourself. You're like that and I don't plan on changing you." He gave me a spoonful of food. "How is it?"

I chewed on it. "Very tasty." Then I thought of what he said. "You wouldn't change this about me? It's the worst part of me."

He shrugged. "You can't be perfect. One issue over many pluses is a good ratio no? To me you're perfect. That's all that matters."

I pecked his cheek. "You're the perfect one."

"Remember that when I forget to do laundry." He joked. I didn't deserve that man.

I nudged his shoulder. "Come on, let me land a hand."
.
.
.
.
She was here. Someone knocked on the door. "Be nice okay? I think she's had a hard time.. Not just with me si at least I can show her I'm not that bad."

He smiled. "Got it! I'll get to practice my English too."

True, it'd make good practice. I answered the door. "Hi, come in. Take off your shoes and put the slippers please."

She did as I said. Hobi frowned. "I don't wear slippers."

I glared at him. "Because you always forget to."

He laughed. "Sorry, I'll put some today. Just for you."

"Aren't you sweet." I joked. "Erica, let me take your coat. You can have a seat. Dinner's ready."

She smiled. "Thank you for having me here."

Once we had settled, I wanted to learn about her. "So, you're probably living in a family while you are here. How are you adapting?"

She seemed confused. "I live in a hotel during my stay so I'm pretty okay. I rarely eat Korean food like this."

I was surprised. "A hotel? Isn't that expensive?"

She shrugged. "My dad owns an artist agency, a bit like your entertainment company, so he can afford."

"Oh.. I see. Uhmm..How about your talents? You must have it in you since you're very good." I changed the subject.

It didn't help me feel better. "My parents forced me to take classes since I was very young so.. Hard work I guess? My father forced this contract on me, but I took it as a way to travel."

What? She doesn't even want to be here? She didn't work hard to obtain it? She doesn't even care for dancing? She had all she needed to flourish in the field..

I was so frustrated. I picked up the empty plates. "I-I see.. Let me get the dessert okay?"

I saw her turn to Hobi. "Did I say something wrong?"

He searched for his words. "Don't think about it. If something upset her. You'll know pretty quick."

She'd know fast alright. I was pissed.

Hoseok's P.O.V.
That's night, as soon as she closed the door. I felt her wrath. "That little silver spoon. I hate her."

"H-hey.. Easy. I know you want to go into bitchy mode, but please don't." I tried to calm her.

"But Hobi! You know why I'm pissed. We started from the bottom, not most fortunate either and with our passion and talent we went up the chain. She, She started at the top! She doesn't even deserve it! I just want to send her back home." She complained. "She's blindly spendin her father's money too."

"We spend blindly too sometimes.." I tried to point out.

She made a good point. "It's our money. Not our parent's. We're not silver spoons. She is! Does she think it's a game to us? 'Cuse I'm not having it." She wasn't enraged anymore, but still very much annoyed.

"You know what, it bothers me too, but what can we do? Make her pay for it? She was born in that situation. She doesn't know our reality." I explained to her. Ash had it hard to make it all the way here. Really hard. Dancing in the streets getting frostbites to get enough money to pay her rent, bartending and repeated exhausting practices at the same time. That was just part of it. I understood her. I totally could. I didn't have it as tough as her, but it wasn't easy either emerging out of the underground artists so meeting a girl who had it all at the beginning of her career was annoying to us, but there was one thing. "But you know.. She said he pushed her into it. She probably has the pressure of doing well because she had everything."

She sighed. "I guess.. It's just hard for me to grasp."

I hugged her by the shoulder. "I know. Just don't murder her before the Billboards."

She let out a small laugh. "Sure.. I'll hold back."
She didn't much.