Chapter 233

Hoseok's P.O.V.
"What did the doctor say again?" Ash asked as I helped her out of the car.

"No weight on your foot for a whole week. After that, you can walk around, but no dancing for another week after that." I said giving her crutches.

Of course, she argued. "What?! A week? Then another week? It'll only be two weeks before our wedding after that! I was supposed to help Kookie move in!"

I nodded. "I know. You'll help in another way instead of driving or lifting boxes."

She pouted. "Aww.. Not fair."

I pointed at her feet while opening the door. "Also you can't stay on these too long or you'll hurt your other ankle."

She put her crutches next to the couch and let herself fall on it. "Such a stupid way of getting injured."

I kissed her. "You just didn't listen to your body and I get why you wouldn't and didn't."

She smiled. "Right.. At least one step is over towards the BBMAS and it brings us one step closer to our wedding."

I sat next to her. "That's true. It's a good way to put it."

She brought my lips to hers. "I can't wait. For the wedding, for going to Disneyland with Aki and helping Kookie move in."

I grinned caressing her cheek. She was amazing. "You'll need to get some rest for that."

She smiled. "I count on it.. Mind helping me up the stairs?"

"Sure!" I picked her up, not princess style, potato sac style on my shoulder. "Off to bed we go."

She laughed. "Ya!"

I gave her butt a tiny slap. "What?"

"Don't touch my butt!" She complained.

I laughed. "Why? I love it."

"Hobi!"

Aecha's P.O.V.
It had been a while since I had been confronted to that seating situation. I handed my crutches to my future husband and sat down in that chair..with wheels. I didn't like the memories I had in such a chair, but today was different. I was helping a friend.

"Thanks for helping me unpack noona! You didn't need to." Kook said a huge grin on his face.

I was there for that bunny smile of his. "No problem! Tell me what I can help you with."

I managed to put some dishes away. Hobi chuckled putting the other dishes in the shelves. "You're pretty agile with that chair."

I passed by him. " 'Cuse I have experience with it genius." I slapped his butt. "I'm at the right height to do that too."

"Aecha Emilie L'Écuyer you lite demon!" He went after me.

I turned around and stopped dead in my tracks. "Yeeees?"

He cupped my cheeks. "I love you."

I gave him my prettiest smile. "I love you too."

He leaned his arms on my chair. "Can I kiss the wounded? Might help you heal faster."

Kookie rolled his eyes. "Don't find an excuse and kiss her, hyung. You see she wants one."

I laughed as his hyung gave me the deepest and softest kiss of the week. "Yup.. That'll surely make me heal faster."

Miyu, JK's girlfriend appeared from upstairs. "You're already done? You guys don't beat around the bush." She smiled at me. "Thank you so much for taking time to help us."

I chuckled. "It's nothing really. We literally live next door." I thought of something. "I could make dinner if you want! You guys worked so hard, I barely did a thing."

Kookie wipped the sweat of his forehead. "I don't want you working to hard either noona. I might not be a good cook, but I'm a good sous-chef. I'll land you a hand, because I know you won't change your mind on making us food."

I smiled. "Got that right."

Miyu jumped in. "I barely did a thing too. Let me do it instead.

Kookie denied. "You worked hard enough Mimi." He kissed her. "Hop in the shower if you want. We have this covered."

Miyu pecked her boyfriend's cheek. "Thanks, I won't be long."

While we started making food, all three of us left, I had to speak up. "It's rare to see you and Miyu.. You know.. Being kissy? It's so cute!"

Kook laughed. "Thanks noona. We just rarely have a place for ourselves that isn't in public so it just feels more natural in here I guess."

I motioned for him to crouch. "Bend down so I can fluff that hair of yours." He did. "Your hair is getting so long it's insane."

He winked at me. "My girl likes it."

I nodded. "I agree. I love it too."

Hobi made sign of his presence. "Should I keep my hair growing then?"

I took a good look at it. "Hmm.. Till the wedding yes. It'll look good! I could play with it more."

He move behind me and looked over me. "Can't you play with it now."

I put my hands in his hair. "A bit short."

His smile was my everything. "I'll let it grow for you babygirl."

"That's gonna be very sexy." I commented.

He giggled before kissing me. "Of course, but no one can beat you at that."

Kookie pouted. "Not even me?"

"You're still our bangtan baby! You can't be sexy to us!" We both said.

He tried. "Manly?"

Ash nodded. "Now we can agree on that."

Miyu laughed getting down the stairs. "Agreed."

Little baby Jungkook was now our neighbor... I was so happy! It felt even more like home.