Chapter 283

Aecha's P.O.V.
Today was the day I was marrying my friends together. I was at the venue so early.

Yoongi was quite a romantic contrary to many beliefs

When the Eoje's groomsmaids arrived, I gave them their dresses and sent them to makeup chairs.

The shades of orange were perfect for this beautiful day.
"How's everything going?" Said my best friend.

I jumped not expecting him. "Great I- that.. that suit is amazing on you."

He fixed his tie

He fixed his tie. "Thanks. I'm so nervous. I'm scared to forget my vows."

"Everything will be okay. I promise. Let me take care of everything."

Some of Bangtan as his groomsmen, some in the audience. Eoje invited a lot of family and friends. Oppa too, I just didn't expect such a crowd.
My husband sat with our little man. I could see them. When I walked in, the ceremony would begin. Come on.. 3.2.1. let's get the fun started.

Hoseok's P.O.V.
The doors of the venue opened. My wife walked in, notebook in hand.

The exact same suit from her first gala with us, but in red

The exact same suit from her first gala with us, but in red. She matched the scenery beautifully. Once she took place, Eoje entered. Then, a man for a lady walked down the aisle to their classic positions. If Ash wasn't walking hyung down the aisle, who was it? My mouth opened wide when I saw his brother. Aecha was grinning ear to ear. His brother that he always trusted. She made him come. I hadn't seen him in years. After giving his hyung a hug, he took place besides his fiance and waited for my Angel to speak. "We are gathered here today to celebrate the love of these two men." She took a deep breath. "With love comes hardships and challenges, but also sweet unexpected moments of joy and I wish for you to have more good moments than bad. If I have one advice to give you, it would be to be forgiving of eachother's mistakes and misunderstandings. A small talk can go a long way..." She looked at Yoongi. "Your vows."

He scrambled a bit. "Right, humm..We may have our differences and our quirks, but it's what makes us unique, what makes you, you and I wouldn't change that for anything in the world. I promise to listen to you and do my best to understand where you're coming from and I hope we can grow better as people together."

She almost teared up. "Eoje."

He cleared his throat. "I'm not perfect, you either, but together we are stronger and wise. I promise to accept your imperfections as well as mine as we journey through life together."
Man, their vows were good.

"Min Yoongi, do you accept to take Lee Eoje as your lawfully wedded husband?"

A strong nod. "I do."

"Lee Eoje, do you accept to take Min Yoongi as your husband?"

A smile. "Of course, I do."

She grinned. "By the powers invested in me, I now pronounce you husbands, you may now kiss the groom."

In that moment, I realized how happy hyung was. His best friend marrying him, kissing the one he loved in front of everyone. That feeling in your gut when you take all of that in is just a ball of joy. I was so happy for him and Ash was grinning ear to ear.
.
.
.
Aecha's P.O.V.
After they left the altar, it was time to take care of the reception.
"Don't forget the reception starts at 5pm, be there on time at the hotel." I told the ladies and men of the wedding party. "Or else, I swear."

Namjoon pat my shoulder. "Easy Ash, we'll be there. Need help with anything?"

I looked at my list. "I need to check at the hotel to make sure everything is there. I have to get changed, check on Yoongi oppa in case he needs a touch-up."

He turned me and made me look at the man in question, chatting and grinning before leaving the venue, his now husband still holding his hand. "I think he's just fine. Come grab a bite with us before you go do all of this."

I buttoned my blazer. I wish I could.. "Maybe later? I-"

"Aechi, you still have 6 hours! Take one to eat with family." Jin oppa insisted.

Eating with family huh? My heart felt all fuzzy. "Fine! I'm following you guys. Aren't we too overdressed tho?"

He smiled. "That's why we order and eat at the dorm!"
.
.
.
It was fun to eat with Joonie, Jin oppa and Jiminie. I can't recall a time we were that mix of people.
"The ceremony was so nice. It doesn't beat your wedding tho."

I rolled my eyes stuffing a piece of pizza crust in my mouth. "Oh please Jiminie. Don't flatter me. I organized both. It's a double win for me!" I laughed. "Besides, they're very different."

"Talking about different." Jin asked. "How does it feel not being with Hoseok?"

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

Namjoon almost chocked. "Seriously? You don't know? From the planning to today. You spent more time with us than with him. You saw him at work, but other than that it wasn't that much. Even then, you were with us like.. two hours max since the other groups are dropping songs soon."

Couldn't deny that. "I mean, it's very nice, I get to miss him and Eunho sometimes. I look forward to coming home after a nice evening with you guys trying tuxes."

"I feel like there's a but." No kidding oppa.

"He scrutinizes me more. He doesn't see me eat or I eat the same thing every night for the past month. He sees a test I didn't tell him about and he gets a bit upset. He looks forward to seeing me to and he gets more time with our boy which he likes, but it also has its challenges. It's life." I shrugged.

Jimin sighed. "He commented on your weight again?"

He's too good at this with me. "He said I'm too lean."

Joonie looked me up and down. "He's not wrong, but you did say your meds do that. I don't see why he is surprised."

"I'm aware of that. What sucks is that he's right." I pouted.

Jiminie added a slice to my plate. "Even if he's right, he could be more gentle about it."

I took a bite. "Thanks for the piece. I mean.. you know how it is. I exploit my lack of hunger and do other things instead. I admit to it and I get a scolding." I smiled thinking of a couple nights ago. "And sometimes I'm coming home starving, but instead of just making or ordering one thing, we do more because I tend to give in."

My oppa chuckled. "Sounds like a decent relationship to me. I argue with my girl sometimes too. We all do. You just have more to argue about."

We all laughed at that. I sighed and put my plate in the sink. "Thanks a lot for lunch guys. I have stuff to do." I hugged them tight. "See you later!"

We had to keep doing this.