Chapter 221

Aecha's P.O.V.
"Hobi honey.. You gotta wake up." I kissed his neck. "Please.."

He smiled. "Hey babygirl, can't wait to visit can you?"

I agreed. "You've got that right. I just feel my shoulders are a bit tense."

He caressed them. "They are? Let me check that.." He put pressure on my shoulders. "Goodness they are. Want me to fix that?"

I grinned. "I mean.. If you don't mind?"

He layed a kiss on them. "Lay on your stomach and I'll take care of you baby."

"Take care of me?" I said laying on my stomach. "Be careful, I might enjoy this too much."

He warmed body lotion between his hands. "Enjoy this as much as you want Angel. You know I'm very good at this."

Oh I knew too well. I also knew where these massage sessions ended. "Be gentle with me Hoseok. My back is very sensitive."

He kissed my cheek. "How sensitive?"

I chuckled. "Figure it out yourself."

He was always soft with me, making sure not to apply too much pressure. "Turn around baby, I'll do the front of your legs too." It was a great massage if he had stopped at only caressing my thighs.

"As I know of, leaving kisses on my inner thighs ain't part of a massage." I glanced down.

He smirked. "Well.. It's a new technique."

I played along. "I need to pay extra then. Should I pay you now?"

He got over me. "I would love retrieving my pay."

I put my hands on his cheeks. "Then get closer." I drew his face closer to mine and kissed him softly.

He smiled. "I need tip too miss."

I rolled my eyes and kissed him the sweetest way I knew, slowly, our tongues intertwined. I lost at my own game. Poor clean up lady.. I couldn't believe she'd have to wash the drapes in which we.. We'd leave good tip.

Hobi didn't seem to feel guilty at all. "Shower?"

I lifted my hands for him to lift me up. "Yes please."

Hoseok's P.O.V.
We got ready before the boys came in. One she was dressed, I just had to. I gently leaned her against the wall. "Look at you all pretty and dolled up. So, so pretty."

She left a peck on my lips. "Says the half dressed man? What will you do if the guys come in?"

I smiled. "You're dressed. That's all that matters. You're all mine to see."

She pushed me. "Go put a shirt on Hobi!"

A knock on the door. "Noona! Hyung! Are you ready?"

I sighed laying my head on her shoulder. "Angel.. Let's make sure he can't come into our house."

She laughed messing up my hair. "Of course honey, of course. Go put on a shirt and I'll take you some place nice."

I grinned. "No backsies." I kissed my cheek and went to his luggage."

She, on the other hand, opened the door. "Hey Kook! Yoongi! We're almost ready. Where do we eat? Downstairs? Outside?" From the look in Kookie's eyes. "Both?"

Yoongi laughed. "The guys are waiting for us downstairs. Let's catch up with them."

Aecha's P.O.V.
"Woah.. It's so pretty.." I said in the taxi to the Brooklyn Bridge.