Chapter 246

Aecha's P.O.V
"Everything is taken care of?" I asked checking-in for our flight on my phone.

"Yeah! All the wedding suitcases for you and the guys are flying back with me and Mej back to Seoul." Han assured me.

I let out a calm sigh. "Can't believe I'm married and going to America.. Doing a whole trip after nonetheless."

She smiled. "And it's a good thing girl! Enjoy it. I'll see you guys in a couple of weeks!"

She hugged us, gave a kiss to Tae and went to board her flight with Mej.

Okay.. Now how does security work again?

Hoseok's P.O.V.
One day she'd remember. "Angel, your purse."

My wife looked at me. "Hmm? What about it?"

I chuckled. "The machine would like to scan it so the security man can let you pass."

She glanced down and saw she still had her purse. "Oh my goodness, I always forget don't I?" She put it in line for the machine and went through security.

"Noona really, next time we'll write it on your hand!" Jungkook joked, well.. He was half serious.

She pouted. "Hey! Leave me be okay, you know airports are not my cup of tea."

I followed behind pressing a reassuring hand on her shoulder and a peck on her cheek. "We know and it's okay, it makes your charm my lady."

She laughed. "You're a sweet talker aren't you?"

"And you married him anyway." Yoongi pointed out.

He hurt my feelings. "Hyung!"

Aecha's P.O.V.
I settled in my seat next to the window. "Honey, are you sure you don't want the seat I have? You never get it with me."

Before my husband could answer, Jin did. "We made a deal together that he gets the window when you're not flying with us."

Really? "That's very sweet guys."

Kook stood on his knees on his seat. "Think we could sit together for part of the flight noona?"

That's a rare demand. I smiled. "Sure, for the last half of the trip we can sit together."

He grinned. "Thanks noona~"
And we did.
.
.
.
.
"I have a question noona."

I knew it! "Sure, what is it?"

"How did you know you wanted to marry hyung? Why did you say yes?" What a deep question coming from our maknae..

I gave it an ounce of thought. "Well.. I'd say, it felt.. Natural? I just knew. I felt happy, safe, whole. It felt right. Also.." I brushed my hand in my hair. "I said yes because he makes me happy. That's all.. Why?"

"Do you think my girlfriend would say yes one day?" He asked.

I smiled. "If she knows what she's getting into and still wants to keep going, she's a keeper. Trust me, if she moved in with you it's because she trusts you."

He took my hand with a great grin. "Thanks noona! It helps me a lot."

I was so curious. "So.. You plan on popping the question?"

He scratched his nape. "Not yet, but soon enough. I just think of the possibility. She makes me a better man."

I hugged him. "Awww our little baby kook is growing up!"

He rolled his eyes. "Says the married woman."

I sighed. "Yeah.. That makes me think my husband chose my dress for the gala and I have no clue what it is. It'll clearly be extra for me, but I promised him I'd wear whatever he decided on."

He glanced at Hobi. "Hyung has extravagant clothing tastes, but he knows too well to put you in something that'd make you uncomfortable overseas."

"Right.. I should trust him on that one huh?"

He nodded. "You said you married him because you trust eachother.. You tell me."

He was a smart kid.

Hoseok's P.O.V.
"You seemed to have a good conversation with Kookie earlier.." I said settling in our hotel room with my Angel.

She grinned. "Yes I did, he's been getting wiser lately. He made me realize something too."

I was getting curious. "What was it?"

She sat down on our bed for our stay. "We have different ways to be bold. You're bolder in your style choices, but I'm bolder in my statements and concepts."

I hadn't thought of it that way. It was true that her ideas were always out of the box. "Wow.. That's true! How did you think about that?"

She looked up to me, then the suitcase which held the surprise dress. "You chose my gala dress and I'm nervous it might be... Too much? But I need to try new fashion forward things and who better than my husband for that."

I picked her up into a hug. "Awww Angel! You don't have to worry." I had everything planned. "Who said I only brought one dress?"

Her eyes went wide. "Wait what?"

I got you covered babygirl.