Chapter 286

Hoseok's P.O.V.
"Smells good in here. Is it pancakes?" My girl said peaking into the kitchen.

I flipped one. "It's a thing you can eat, so I made some and took out some peanut butter, syrup, bananas and.. I made scrambled eggs in case that'd pass." I was trying my best. "If not we can make a shake."

She leaned against the counter. "You went to the store without me? It's so early."

Early? It's 9:30am. "Didn't want to wake you. The test is in the bathroom."

She kissed my cheek. "Thanks, we can have breakfast while it's doing its thing."

"Wait a second." I stopped her from going away. "Everything is okay." I meant it in many ways. No matter what it said, I would not be mad at her, she's not at fault. If it's positive, I'll be there. I'll make sure she gets better. Also, our argument, it was forgiven. I left a kiss on her hand and made eye contact. She nodded sweetly and went away for a moment.

She came back in time to all eat together. She cut a piece for Eunnie. "The little man loves babbling doesn't he? He didn't stop at my mom's."

I grinned seeing him enjoy my food. "He wants to talk with us." I served her a couple of pancakes while she fed our boy. "Want anything on them?"

She realized what I was doing. "Oh, banana and peanut butter please. I'll try your scrambled eggs too."Was that appetite? She saw the look on my face and chuckled. "I told you I was trying."

"Eat then! I'll keep an eye on him."

She took a bite. "Wow.. might be my new favorite pancake toppings." Another. "The eggs are pretty good too."

"But the pancakes are way better huh?" I laughed.

"Are you making fun of me?" She heard a beep. She'd never eat that plate would she. "20 minutes already? I have to check that." She went to pick it up. She stared at it.

What's wrong? I couldn't read her face. I got up. "Ash, what is it?-" Was I reading that right? "Pregnant, 3+ weeks... Aecha it's.. it's amazing!" Her smile grew and tears fell. "You made it!" A kiss on the cheek. "I love you." Another. "I love you so much!" I turned her to face me. "You were right! I'm an idiot! In your face God, my wife is awesome."
Now she laughed. I hugged her so tight. "Thank God..It finally worked."

Her smile grew wider. "We're having a kid.. by our own means! Eunnie, you'll have a sibling!"

The hug lasted forever. "We're gonna eat cold."

She didn't budge. "Microwaves exist. I gotta share this with our friends and family right now!"

That girl. "Think it can wait after breakfast."

She sighed in a happy defeat. "Alright, breakfast first. Gosh, I knew I wasn't crazy."
.
.
.
I managed to stop her from telling our friends right away. I wanted to keep it for ourselves a little longer. We did tell our parents tho. The phone rang as she put the rest of her breakfast in the fridge. I picked up. "Oh my goodness congratulations you two!"

I laughed. "Thank you Nathalie. We're thrilled about it."

I put her on speaker. "I'll get to design more baby clothes! Is it a boy? A girl? How far along is she?"

Ash hugged my side as she answered. "All I know is that I'm more than three weeks along."

"Have you told anyone else?"

"We texted my parents, but we'll tell our friends on our next meeting. We have one tomorrow to look at the building we bought." I answered.

"Right! You are starting your own company. You're all working too hard. Your suits for November and December are on me this year."

"Mom, you don't have to-" My lady argued.

"I don't, but I want to! You didn't let me make suits for Yoongi's wedding, so let me do that."

Ash smiled. "Fine, take care until we talk again."

"Of course baby! Have a nice day too Hoseok."

I loved my mother-in-law. "Thanks, you too. Bye Nath!"

She hung up and my wife looked at me. "I.. totally forgot about that meeting."

Wow. "That's what your mind kept from that convo?"

She nudged me. "Stop messing with me! It slipped my mind totally with the wedding and our situation right now."

I had been preparing it while she worked on other projects. "Don't worry, we have a plan." I showed her on my phone.

She nodded while reading through. "I'm very lucky to have someone as organized as you sometimes. Looks great."

"What would look great is us going to the park to play with Eunnie and get a hotteok or steamed bun after." I proposed.

She grinned. "You have AMAZING ideas! Let me dress up!" With that she ran upstairs.

"Yep.. She's her mother's daughter."