Chapter 302

Aecha's P.O.V.
"Come on Chacha! We'll be late!" Could she stop pulling on my arm? My son doing so was enough.

"To what?! I'm sleep deprived, Eunho didn't sleep all night, he manages to get out of his crib amd he discovered his daycare friends yell when they don't have what they want." I massaged my lower back. "Painting is harder on me than I thought."

She didn't stop pushing it. "I get that, but the guys are literally next door! Come on.. Tae and Jimin haven't had time with you in a while."

Fine! I do miss them. "Is there cake?"

She nodded affirmatively. "More than one."

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, I'll be there in a minute. I have to get Eunnie dressed.
.
.
.
There was so much noise inside. "Is that a party?"

My friend laughed. "Just open the door already!"

3.2.1... "Surprise!" Everyone was there! My friends, their S.O's, my mom! My sister-in-law... No way, work friends too? Moonbin, Sanha, Jinjin, MJ, Taemin, Key, Sunmi, Yeonjun, Soobin, all of A.X.Q...

I was trying so hard not to ball my eyes out. "No way! How did you guys all make it?!"

I hugged the host first. "Let's just say that's why we're doing your baby shower this late."

Right, one month left to go. "I'm just happy you're here! I love you guys so much!"
.
.
.
She didn't lie, there was cake! There was so much stuff. We'd be more than well equipped. Weirdly enough, I hadn't seen Hobi yet. As I spoke to Jimin, I grabbed Yoongi as he passed by. "Have you seen my man? I can't seem to find him anywhere."

He only chuckled. "He's coming, don't worry about it."

What? "Noona? About what we were talking about -"

Oh, yeah. "She's a size 6 and she loves pink quartz or opal. Preferably a raw stone or a dome shaped stone. Silver goes well with her skin, but she'd rather have titanium so she can wear it without it oxidizing." He tried so hard to get this info out of his girlfriend. I clearly was the best bet.

"Right! And were do I get that?"

Taemin joined in. "Jimin! For one who wears tones of rings, I can't believe you don't know where to buy it."

"Well.."

It made me laugh. "Taemin-ah. Don't be too harsh on him! Besides, we all know he buys them online from H&M."

"Noona!"

Hoseok's P.O.V.
I hope she'd like it. "The logo is perfect... Let's show it to the miss~"
I opened the door to Kookie's and saw my lady laughing and talking with Sunmi and Kibum.

"Can I get a peek hyung?" Tae asked seeing the box.

I shushed him. "No! We're all gonna see it together. I arranged for it to be made for us with Yoongi hyung and Namjoon. It's a surprise for you too!"

He pouted. "What a bummer!" He jogged to my wife. "Sorry to interrupt, noona. Hyung is here."

Her eyes went straight for the kitchen where I was. Seems I had something interesting. "Hey babygirl ~"

She excused herself and came by. "What's in the box?"

I pulled her a chair. "Sit down and I'll tell you." I called everyone over. "I know I'm a bit of a drama king, but I figured it would be a great time to show you the face and logo of our new company."

Her eyes went wide. "You made our logo?"

My chin tilted. "Take a look."

She delicately opened the box to see business cards for each of us eight. "Youth entertainment, Art Director Aecha Emilie Jung L'Écuyer. Hoseok.." We each had our different roles on all our cards. She dug to find a banner.

"It's perfect!" She took out all of the merchandise

"It's perfect!" She took out all of the merchandise. "There's some sort of momento?" She pulled out what some would call a trophy. "Youth entertainment day #1, 20/02/2022. Wait.." She looked up to me. "Is it really today?"

I nodded, teary eyed as she and the guys were. 6 years on this exact day.
"Yep, six years since you crossed the studio door in bright red sweatpants."

Yoongi pit his hand on her shoulder. "Six years of friendship."

Jungkook jumped in. "Don't forget 6 years of dealing with our asses!"

She sobbed so hard. "I love you guys so much!" She got up and took ages to hug each person in the room. She was cute to watch.

Jin hyung hugged me by the shoulder. "Ready for a new start?"

"As ready as can be." I was in fact, not ready. At all.