Chapter 282

Aecha's P.O.V.
"How do you guys handle your different religious beliefs?" My oppa asked while trying a suit.

I was taken aback. "Damn, you don't beat around the bush. I like that suit tho."

He turned from the mirror to me. "I like it too, I just think I can do better."

I nodded. That I agreed with. "I don't know. He doesn't push Christianity on me, I don't push agnosticism on him either."

"Ash. Your man reads the Bible every night. That's since predebut." He mentioned trying another suit.

"Indigo? That's new. I love it on you. Honestly, he did change me. I didn't believe there was anything, now I believe in something, just not what he believes in. Sometimes he talks about what he understands from a verse, but not to pull me in, just to discuss. It's his thing. I can't explain it."

He seemed happy with both of my answers. "Thanks, I'm glad to hear that."

I frowned. "Does Eoje have a different religion than you?"

He shrugged. "He's pretty much like you.. Before your accident. Like, there's nothing and it's dumb to hope for something after. I'm more like you now. You know me, I don't believe in God saving me or anything, but I believe things happen for a reason."

I got off my seat and fixed his bowtie. "You guys argued?" I put his hair behind his ear. I loved the longer hair look. " 'Cuse you have to be on the same page."

He smiled at my gesture. "That's why I asked. You two are SO different on that point. I didn't know what the same page could be."

I turned him back to the mirror. "Put a limit.. Don't criticize my beliefs and I won't yours. We can talk about it, discuss to better understand the other, but out of this, the talk stops. Believe it or not, we fought a lot about it in the beginning. He'd read the verses out loud and it annoyed me. Now, if he mumbles by accident I don't really mind. I usually have headphones on to cancel noises when we read in bed anyway. He hated that I said 'oh God' and used 'thank goodness' instead of thanking God, but he understands now that he can do that, but can't force me." I pulled at the sleeves of the suit. "Please tell me you'll have this custom made because these are a bit short."

He laughed. "You love switching subjects. I will. I think I need to sit down with Je to discuss that." He glanced at me. "Thanks for doing this with me."

I chuckled. "Like this was a task, I love hanging out with you oppa."

"I hope you'll enjoy my wedding."

What was that for? "What do you mean? Of course I will!"

He came out after changing. "You're basically my wedding planner."

"And? I'm not stressed. Everything is going well."

"You're sure? Can we review everything over coffee?" So worried little oppa.

I grinned. "Can't have any, but I can do that over herbal tea."

We went to the nearest café. I pulled out my phone and started showing him. He seemed satisfied until drinks came. "Sorry, why no coffee tho?"

I sighed.. oh sweet caffeine I miss you. "Not allowed with my meds. Trust me I'm mad about that. It'll be worth it soon."

He saw I didn't want to elaborate. "The catering is still good?"

I nodded. "All Korean traditional food, no fish. Thanks for that."

He nudged my shoulder. "Anything for my best girl."

Wait. "Was that some sweetness?"

"Oh shut it." That's better.

We kept talking for hours.
.
.
.
.
"I'M STARVIIIIING!"

Hobi slowly turned from the tv with our son to me. "You got so caught up you didn't eat again."

No shit. "I knooooow..." I opened the fridge and stared.

"What you want to eat is not in the fridge."

"Aww come on! I don't wanna make them." I sighed closing the fridge and going to the couch to lay my head on his lap. "I'm dumb.."

He sighed in a laugh, petting my hair. "What you did was dumb, you're not."

I had been on this kimchi pancake kick lately and that's all I wanted. It was so easy, but I'm lazy. "What's the sin again? Sloth? Let me do that right now."

"Nuh-huh. You had a smoothie, a piece of bread from hyung's lunch and tea. No laziness."

I pouted. "Can I just order some?"

He smirked. "If you add jajangmyeon to the order and some bulgogi we should be good."

That little.. "You didn't have dinner either did you?" I pointed at our boy playing on the floor. "He did, right?"

His eyes went wide. "Of course he did! I'm a good dad. I made him egg fried rice. He loved it!"

His expression was everything I chuckled and pulled him for a kiss. "You're a great dad. Do I add the glazed potatoes that we like?"

"You're sweet talking to me right now." He pulled back for seconds. It took about ten minutes before I managed to order. Couldn't resist some kisses could I?