Chapter 275

Aecha's P.O.V.
The timing was so shitty. I was leaving in a week and two days. I had last minute details to finish before I left, things to plan. Emails had to be sent. "Practice it Ash. You can do this." I turned the music on, table already in place. I recorded it to see my flaws. Feeling a pair of eyes, I put my phone down. I backed away when I saw my husband.

His voice was low and calm. "Hey.. Just brought you a pyjama and a change of clothes if you plan on staying at Yoongi's tonight again. It's been two days that you spend in the same clothes." He dropped it in front of me. Can we talk?" He scanned my legs, my shorts leaving nothing to the imagination. "The bruises are mine aren't they?"

I nodded. "They don't hurt.. it's fine."

He made a step forward. "May I?" He crouched down and took a better look. "Babygirl... These are deep blue.. they have to hurt."

I shrugged. "Not as much as what I said. It wouldn't be your fault you know.."

He tried to joke. "So I'm still a bad protector?" Not funny. "Sorry.."

"It's okay.. you emailed them?" He nodded. "Do you have an interview date?"

He shook his head no. "Not yet.. Are you coming to our last practice before filming?"

I denied. I have the other boys to go to. I'll check on you later if I'm not busy. I didn't make it that day.

Jin's P.O.V.
As we were practicing with a rather disturbed teacher, Hobi, I saw a figure run past the studio. It was wearing shorts. He was so in his head, he didn't notice me leaving. As I jogged, I went to where the door had banged. The girls' bathroom. "Aechi are you okay?" I heard whimpering. I knocked, shook the door.. locked.

A pained voice spoke. "I'll open it... Just.. just wait.." 10 minutes later, she opened the door and sat on the cold hard floor, her back against the wall. I joined her. Her blank expression said it all. I opened my arm, she leaned onto myself. "I'm awful."

"You aren't because it happened again." I rubbed her arm.

She brushed tears away. "I'll never give him a baby from ourselves. The paper was right.."

"Aechi... It's the second time. It won't happen again." No words. "Aecha.."

Tears went down her cheeks. "It's the third time! I can't keep them... I... What if he divorces me? Because I've been a butthole and I have let him alone with Eunnie a bit more and that way he'd meet a woman who can have kids and... What if I lose his custody and can't see my baby boy?-"

Wow.. she was going far. "Aecha Emilie Jung L'Écuyer." I held her hand. "Hoseok married you knowing you might have to adopt all your kids. To him, getting kids is what matters, not where they come from. Also, he's a butthole too. If he showed you the paper you'd not be as mad probably. For the other things you said.. he knows you didn't mean it, but you should tell him about the miscarriages Aechi. Not just this one. You vowed to say when something is wrong. I'm not asking you to say it now, just do it before that interview or before you leave. Whichever comes first."

She nodded. "Can you stay with me another five minutes?"

I smiled keeping her hand in mine. "Of course.. don't forget your seventh medication before you go back to Suga's."

"I wasn't fooling you was I?"

"Not really no."
.
.
.
Aecha's P.O.V.
It was so weird to knock on my own door. I saw a light in the living room. He had to be awake. He opened up. "Hi- it's 2am. What are you-?"

"Doing here? It's my house too still? Right? We're not divorcing or anything.. as I know of."

He hesitated to give me a hug. It was the softest and lightest hug I had ever gotten. "Jesus... You were thinking that? Over one fight? Goodness no. You're not getting rid of me that easily." I had to smile. "What did you want to talk about?"
.
.
.
It pained him to learn the truth. "I did cause the last one."

I denied. "It would have happened hours after, not days.."

"Do you want to stop? One yes and we stop this and start the adoption process again." He promised.

I'm thick headed. "No, I'm sure it can happen. One last time."

He had a proposition. "Fine, but Eunnie and I come to America with you."

Thank goodness his passport was made. "Deal, but I assist to your interview when we come back.."

We exchanged a kiss. "I'm sorry for not telling you properly."

"Sorry for being an ass."

He didn't deny it. "I accept it. I still love your bitchy hormonal ass."

I surely hoped so. "You better you hot headed bafoon.."

Where was he going? I shrugged at him. "Isn't make up sex our thing?"

He was right. I was getting horny anyway. "Fine! Let's get this over with."

We were joking. It wasn't that much of a chore really.