Chapter 256

Hoseok's P.O.V.
"There's a dance competition right now?" I frowned in surprise of her remark.

She nodded, eager. "Yeah! It's called Hit the floor. We could watch it today before we leave for Quebec city. What do you think?"

We could see new talents! I don't see why we shouldn't. "Sure, Angel! Let's go watch that."
.
.
.
After we bought the tickets, we sat down and waited for it to start. My wife had stars in her eyes. She loved dance competitions. I layed my hand over hers. "Missing the thrill of competitions?"

She didn't deny, but it wasn't her answer. "Look at that stage, the hot and bright lights, the fans hidden on the sides to cool it down, the shiny black surface... I want to dance on it again. Not just as a last practice for groups."

Last time she had done this was at Taemin-ssi's tour. It had been 6 months already since all of her insane stage performances with him and Kibum-ssi. She did dance for award shows, but it was a one time thing. Spectacular, yet once the number was over, she wouldn't step back on it for the rest of the show. "You miss doing tours?"

She clarified. "I wanna be on stage more than 3 minutes. The tour gave me that, but that won't be feasible for a while."

I had to agree, but I new she missed performing. "About Halsey's song-"

She interrupted. "Shh Hobi, it's starting."

Aecha's P.O.V.
Man did they have talent!

https://youtu.be/adLN0eFU6QY

https://youtu.be/xmXXwcYI3a8

https://youtu.be/0CT31uOidI8

This went on for hours! Unfortunately, we couldn't stay until the end, we had somewhere else to be. We'd rented a car. Once our things in, the good old debate started. "I'm driving."

He argued. "What do you mean you're driving? I am!"

"I know the road, I have it on my GPS."

"And I can follow it! Gimme that!" He assured, taking the keys.

I got in on the passenger side. "I'm driving on the way back then."

A tiny smirk. "We'll see about that."

Hoseok, I swear...
.
.
.
It took us 3 hours to get there, which was decent. By the time we arrived, we had worked up quite an appetite. "Let's put our things in our room and see what we can get our hands on!"

Quebec city was gorgeous.