Chapter 261

Aecha's P.O.V.
He still hadn't moved from on top of me since yesterday evening. Sound asleep. His expression was so soft, just like his hair. You're gonna be an amazing dad, Sunshine. Thinking about the guys taking a break in a year to focus on their own lives, knowing it could take a while.. maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea. "Trying for a sibling wouldn't be so bad after all.."

A squeeze under my ribs. "Did I hear that right?"

I chuckled. "Of course you'd wake up now."

He climbed up for a kiss. "Good morning to you too Angel."

I reciprocated. "I swear, sometimes I think you do this on purpose. Your timing is insane."

He grinned. "Never revealing my secrets." He wasn't asleep was he? "Do you mean it?"

"Mean what? A sibling?" I thought about it. "Like that our eldest wouldn't be alone for long.. life as an only child sucks sometimes." I admitted. I wasn't good at making friends either so it was a very lonely childhood. Surrounded by music, but still felt boring. "Besides.. even if it's not from us, we could still start procedures to adopt another."

Hoseok's P.O.V.
That was true, but remembering how happy she was when she embraced the pregnancy the first time.. I wanted to see that again. However mommy Ash would be on another level of adorable. Soon, soon enough. "True. You know, I'm glad we're taking a break next year. Not just to focus on our solo things, but I also won't miss important milestones like baby #1 talking and walking, not missing a thing for baby #2 and the following before I enlist. I can make sure you won't be in trouble when me or some of the guys are gone."

She played with my hair, a soft expression on her face. "You thought of it all didn't you? And I who thought you forgot about me in all of this."

"How could I? Besides, you're a lot more chill than the guys. They annoy me sometimes." More than a bit. Namjoon didn't listen to my instructions, Jimin loved to play on my nerves.. Not practicing or having shows with them wouldn't be so bad.

"Yeaaaah, I hear you from the studio 3 some days." She laughed. "Not cake, is it?" Talking about cake.. "Should we bring a dessert or a treat to the boys?"

So sweet. "I don't think there is much we can carry on board."

Her eyes lit up. "Mochi?"

We did bring some back last time, the guys and I! "You're so smart! We could look for a place where we can make them today?"

So our plans were set.
.
.
.
"Add the 400g of rice flour to the bowl, then add the lukewarm water slowly." I followed the old woman's instructions to the letter. Ash stared at her things and looked at others. "Are you okay?"

She seemed embarrassed. "I.. don't understand.. My japanese is very basic. I got rice and water. People are adding water, but not measuring and we have like 6 bowls so I can't tell what goes in what."

I moved closer to her. "You know how to make mochi right?" I brought the right bowls forward. "Put water slowly with the rice flour."

"Usually not that organized. I go by texture, I don't measure. If I have extra filling, I use it in something else or use the rice flour dough for tteok." She answered following my directions. "Think you can translate for me?"

I nodded in a big smile. "Of course Angel~" The woman spoke again. "Mix with your hands to form the dough."

"Ouh! The fun part!" Our hands were so sticky covered in the mixture. She showed them to me. "Gooey Monster ~"

I laughed and moved away. "Ya! Don't touch me you nasty demon." Aaaaaand she touched my cheek. "I swear!" Our laughter grew bigger. "Add more flour if it's that gooey! You put too much water."

"Well..." She glanced at mine. "Yours is dry as hell!"

Did I stop myself from throwing flour at her? Nope!

When our doughs were decent, we made the filling. We had many choices: red bean (classic), peanuts and coconut, peanut butter and jelly, almond paste, lemon curd, etc. Ash made the classic one. I knew she loved peanuts, but PB and J would be really mushy, so I did peanuts and coconut shreds. "Looks good over there Sunshine. Which are you making?"

"Close your eyes and I'll make you taste it." Once she did, I brought a spoon to her lips. "Open, Angel."

She sampled it. "Oh, wait.. that's definitely peanuts! The other thing is ... Coconut? That's so yummy!" I was so glad she enjoyed it. "Wanna taste mine?"

She fed me a quarter of a spoon. Classic red bean filling, not too sweet like the commercial ones usually are. It tasted like the ones she made for Christmas last year. "We should make these more often."

She nodded in agreement. "We should." We had made 12 each. "I don't think we'll have enough for everyone.

Did she think we were feeding an army? "We're eight."

A sly smile. "No, we got Jk, Jin, Jimin, and Joon's girlfriend. We have Han, Joke, Eoje, your sister, our parents... That's eight plus eleven. Then add us. Nineteen plus 2. Twenty one. Sure we have 24, but what if they want more peanut ones or more red bean ones? Or more than one?"

"Mochi duty back home then! At least another batch each. Fair enough?"

She grinned. "Fair enough!"

Yoongi's P.O.V.
Looks like these two made up. "Why are you laughing all by yourself there? My boyfriend asked while washing dishes.

"Japanese media got tipped off Ash and Hobi were at a mochi making class and there are pretty funny pictures." I made my way to him showing him pictures of my lady friend putting sticky fingers in her man's face, both laughing, him explaining something to her.. Her Japanese was not bad, for a tourist. She looked clueless it was silly. Them tasting what they made.

Eoje smiled foundly. "Helps you feel less guilty huh?"

"Goodness stop with that! I felt terrible. I asked Jin hyung to call because I couldn't." I admitted. "I just wanted to say they look happy and adorable."

A grin on his part. "Does that mean I have to sign us up for baking classes?"

"Je, don't even think about it!"

He laughed. "What? A man can dream." I hugged him. "You're so needy today~"

"Ya! You're such an ass."

"Well, you do say I have a nice one." He casually blurted out.

"Hyung, I swear to God." Let's just say.. I was dating the King of flirting and I sucked at it. Yes, I meant that. Take it as you want. He's my dumbass and did my dishes I hate doing. I'm keeping him.