Chapter 208

Aecha's P.O.V.
"So how was on tour? Any cities you'd like to go back to?" I asked leaning against the counter.

"Paris for sure.. The others, I want you to have a say. Also, the guys found their suits for our wedding." He said sliding a cup of coffee in my direction.

"Thanks.." I took a sip. "Really? They are so into it."

He smiled. "You have no idea! They found them in Paris and London actually." He leaned next to me. "I'd like to see you as into it as we are."

I let out a nervous laugh. "Sunshine.. I am. I've been having fun with the venue and-"

He brushed his hand against mine. "I meant your dress. My sister told me you've been avoiding just looking at magazines."

There was a simple reason. "I wanted my family home.. I have an appointment for that in two weeks. It didn't feel right without Kookie, Tae and Jiminie here."

He seemed to want me to add something. "Can I say my opinion?" He put his coffee down. "Tell me if I'm wrong."

I did the same. "Sure, go ahead."

He took a deep breath. "You never trully shopped for a formal dress and you don't like things getting real. You found it hard meeting my parents, us getting a house, us getting engaged too. You're all happy about these things, but the closer the date gets.."

"I get scared. I know.." I messed my hair. "I don't know why I'm like this. I never dreamt of living a life as great as this."

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "You feel like you don't deserve it?"

I became emotional. "I don't deserve any of this at all."

He hugged me tight. "Yes you do. You have a hard time feeling like you deserve it and easing into it. That's why today, I want to treat you okay? I want this day all to be about you and me! Walk around the shops.. Not checking the brands or prices. If it's pretty and it fits I'll get it for you."

I chuckled. "Really?"

He nodded. "First, I want you to try the shoes I got you. We can't find your size here so I bought three pairs in America."

I frowned. "How do you know if they fit?"

He scratched his nape. "We have almost the same shoe size so I tried them."

I pushed him and laughed. "You're kidding?! Did you get me heels?" He nodded. "You tried them too?"

He grinned. "I did."

I slapped his chest. "I can't believe you!"

He nudged my shoulder. "Wanna dress up and go for a nice walk around?"

I nodded. "Hell yeah."

"Then get dressed Angel!" He kissed my lips. "Take your time. You're pretty no matter what you're wearing."

I kissed him back. "I love you, you cheesy man."

Hoseok's P.O.V.
"Ouh! This looks so pretty!" She said standing in front of a window.

I smiled. "Want to go try it?"

She denied. "This looks so expensive."

I laughed. "We do need to get you an outfit for the American Music Awards."

She glanced back at it. "But.."

I pushed her into the designer shop. "Just try it! Doesn't mean we'll buy it."

"I could ask my mom to make one-" She tried.

"If you don't have anything that you like, we'll ask her." I promised.