Chapter 280

Aecha's P.O.V.
I sighed getting out of the bathroom. "It's negative Hobi. I told you it wouldn't say so soon."

"We could at least try to see! Imagine Eunnie with a little bro or sis, playing or bopping their heads at cartoons, wouldn't it be cute?" It'd be to die for.

"I'm aware! We can do nothing about that at the moment. We leave tomorrow. Think we can do something?" I opened the blinds. "We're in L.A! There's so many things! The natural history museum, the aquarium.."

"Sounds like we already have plans." He grinned. "We can do that for sure."
.
.
.
These places were so pretty. I have to say, the animals were my favorite part. We went to a family friendly restaurant called The Cheesecake Factory. The menu was diverse, from burgers to italian food to Asian fusion.. Everything was there. "Are you sure it's okay to be out of the hotel to eat?"

He shrugged. "We've been out all day. I don't see why not. He's in the corner of the bench, we're the furthest away from the door and people. Everything is fine. I'm sure of it." I was worried he'd regret that statement.

We ordered tex-mex rolls, cauliflower wings, Primavera pasta and a piece of rainbow cheesecake. "Think Eunnie would like a piece of the rolls? They aren't spicy to me, but you know me."

He chuckled. "Yeah, 2x spicy samyang noodles are not spicy to you. Let me see..." He took a bite. "Wow! So good! They aren't spicy at all. I think the dip is." He tasted it. "I'm sure he can eat them. The sauce is the spice."

I gave my boy a piece. "You like it too? You're daddy's boy aren't you? Am I surprised?"

Hobi frowned. "You're kidding right? He's 110% your son. Have you seen him bop to music? He adoooores blueberry pancakes. He falls asleep in seconds when he's in your hands. You eat the same way. You do the same happy dance."

Realizing I was, indeed, doing a happy food dance, I stopped. "Are you saying I eat like a kid?" I laughed. "You have wing sauce all over your cheek." I brushed it off with my finger. "All gone~"

He was somewhat embarrassed. "Thanks. I think we have to wait a little more to see who he favors." After years.. I'd be wrong. He's my little boy.

When they left for the bathroom, someone approached our table. It wasn't a waiter. "Hi.. I'm sorry to disturb you. I wasn't sure it was you at first or if it was okay. Could we take a picture with you?" I glanced to my right with a soft smile. It was three young teens. A boy and two girls with their mother. "If you don't mind?"

They never noticed I was with Hobi? It was a good thing in a way. "Of course!" I got out of my seat and the mother took pictures one kid at a time, then all of them.

The mother smiled. "Thank you so much for this."

They had not come back yet. "My pleasure." I spoke with the teens. "Are you Bangtan fans? 6.A.C.E.S? A.X.Q?"

The boy answered first. "I like them all. I like Bangtan's old songs a lot. I miss A.X.Q. too. Their style was so different."

I grinned. "Let me tell you a secret." He approached. "They'll be back soon enough. Be patient." He grinned from ear to ear.

The youngest girl spoke shyly. "I love 6.A.C.E.S. Their dances are so pretty... I asked mom to sign me up for dance classes so I can dance like them!"

I was thrilled for her. "That's amazing! I hope you'll enjoy it." It was crazy that my dances influenced kids to start dancing.

The mother gathered her children. "Come on now, let's let Miss Aecha finish her meal." She thanked me again before going back to their seat.

Hoseok's P.O.V.
I waited until the family was gone to come back. They were so excited, stars in their eyes. Ash had that pretty glimmer in her eyes. I sat back down. "Got fans?"

She nodded sweetly waving at them still. "One of them started dance classes because of the dances the groups do. It made my heart fuzzy."

She was adorable! We were about to pay, but the cake was missing. "I'm sorry, you didn't charge us the cake."

The waiter smiled. "The lady at the table there paid for it."

My wife looked at me. "We have to thank them. That's too much."
I agreed. We paid, gathered our things and put my son in his carrier. We walked to the table. "You really didn't have to, it's very kind."

The mother smiled. "We took a lot of your time and we disturbed a family dinner. It's the least I can do."

I returned the smiled. "It wasn't a bother at all. You were very considerate. Thank you very much."

The kids looked at me. "You're J-hope right?" The boy said. I nodded. "So cool."

I laughed. "Really? I think Ash is the cool one." We shared a laugh before saying goodbye. "I get why your heart was fuzzy. They were so sweet."

"Think Korea can be this considerate?"

Eeeeeeh... "I doubt that."

A chuckle. "Wishful thinking."