Chapter 292

Aecha's P.O.V.
When I said choosing the dress for the award show, I didn't think all the guys did so with their significant other too! It was a nice surprise and I was so happy to see everyone at the dorm. Especially Haneul. "It's gonna be so great! We're all under the same theme and-"

My left eyebrow rose. "Did You and Tae bring up this idea?"

She looked away. "No clue about that, I would never do something like that." She had trouble holding her laughter. "Okay, YES, but it is nice."

I helped Miyu tie her corset. "Saw you guys posted a picture on Instagram together. Finally okay with showing yourself?"

She nodded. "Kookie and I talked about it. It made more sense to show ourselves before we move further, sure some fans aren't happy, but we don't keep ourselves as under the radar as Yoongi oppa does."

Eoje laughed walking in. "I wonder why. Need help with your own dress Aecha?"

I totally forgot it wasn't tied. "Please." I turned around. "Mimi, not that you had no choice, but there were rumors errupting."

Han laughed. "Like that stopped you too from waiting."

"We were not dating when the rumors started. Them yes." I pointed out.

Jk's girlfriend agreed. "You're right eonni. So we took that step." She was happy. I could see it in her face.

"I'm very happy for you." I glanced back. "You okay back there?"

Yoongi's husband laughed nervously. "I think I missed a hole for the ribbon."

My best friend brushed him away. "Shew then! You may look cute in that baby blue suit oppa, but that doesn't give you the right to be childish with my friend's dress."

I chuckled. "Easy there. Thanks for doing it up almost till the end."

He smiled. "No problem! The guys really wanted pastel colors huh?"

I looked in the mirror.

We all had the same type of dress, but different shades and embroidery

We all had the same type of dress, but different shades and embroidery. It was fun to be matching. I had a group I belonged to and that I'd always be thankful for.

The guys came out from their rooms all dressed up. "We have to take a picture together!" Tae blurted out right away.

We put ourselves next to our S.O. and set more than a phone to take pictures. "Say kimchi!" Jin oppa yelled.

"Kimchi!" We took about 20 pictures.

Did I forget to mention my boy was in his suit in the picture?