Chapter 273

Aecha's P.O.V.
"Hey, A.L?"

I smiled hearing the voice over the phone. "Joke. What can I do for you?"

"Actually.. it's more what can you do for me." He answered. "I need a backup dancer and I figured that since you worked with them already it'd be reassuring to them."

Who had I worked with? "You're working for SM again? It ain't EXO is it? Most are doing their own thing."

"Come on, I wouldn't be calling for them. I'm surprised you manage not to fangirl with them sometimes." He laughed.

Ohhh.. I knew! "SHINee are making a comeback? Of course I'm in! When is practice?"

"Everyday at 6pm this week. Can you make it?"

How could I not? "I will."

Hoseok's P.O.V.
She's been going to SM's block a lot this week. She came back around ten all the time. I didn't mind watching our son, but not telling me why was annoying. Can't be mad because she did warn me and it's only a week. "I'm home~ Sorry I'm late. It was the last time."

I hugged her. "What are you doing there?"

"You'll know if you come with Eunnie on Saturday morning 9am at music bank." She grinned. "Joke will be there.

"Joke? Music bank? Did he start his own group? What's up?" I had to know. Wait. "Saturday is tomorrow."

"Yeah so go to bed! I have to wake up at 5." She pleaded dragging me.

She has been so odd. This past week, she looked at our boy with a bittersweet expression on her face. She'd wake up early and talk to him, then not see him all day without trouble. Some would say it's adjusting to parenthood, but I did not think it'd go that way.
.
.
.
As she asked, we went to music bank. My sister was free so I brought her. "I'm so excited! My little sis! Hoseok give me my nephew."

"If you drop him, I'll kill you noona." I warned her.

The performance started.

I saw Joke on the right side, but where was she in this? Did she create the dance? I doubted it. Wait... Was that.. She's wearing a wig! It's clearly her! She can't stay away from SHINee for long, can she. She was so happy to show up on that stage for us to see. When she went back stage, we went to greet her and her friend. "Look at you being with SHINee again. You did great, Angel." I hugged her and gave her a kiss since my hands were free. "I'm proud really."

Her bright smile was my everything. "Thanks!" She hugged my sister. "You came too! I'm so glad."

Joke put his arm on her shoulder. "Who else could I ask to be a dancer for this?"

He made that choreo? "Hyun, that dance was great."

He accepted the compliment. "Wanna grab coffee? I'm free."

Two voices spoke behind them. "Leaving without proper goodbye? What a shame."

Kibum and Taemin sunbaenim. I thought they'd shake hands or bow. Joke bro-hugged them. Taemin had his arms wide open. "Come on girl, where's my goodbye?" She hugged him. "Aishhh you're so precious! You'll dance on tour with us right?" She promised she'd do her best to do so.

She bro-hugged Key too. "Enjoy the rest of your day kids, don't go to bed too late!"

We weren't that young!
.
.
.
"Soooo how are baby plans?" The new auntie asked.

Ash looked down. "Still trying. I got sick last 10 days ago so it probably got us back to square one."

She nudged her. "Don't get discouraged. It'll work out."

When my wife stayed silent, I changed the subject. "We have a new song coming soon!"

Joke got the message. "Really? That's great! Is the MV getting filmed soon?"

Ash answered. "In two weeks. Before I leave."

My sister frowned. "Where for?"

She smiled. "America."

"On your own? No Bangtan?" Joke wondered.

My lady was so proud. "Yes. Alone. Just me!"

Knowing myself, I was glad and happy for her, but with the timeline we had... I was, evidently worried.