Chapter 046: Lei Xiangzhi

Qin Mian asked with a smile: "How is it?"

Fang Hongliu said in a low voice: "It's done. As soon as we returned to the village, we let others hear what you taught us to say. Now, it has been spread to the whole village."

Zhou Cuihua then said: "Everyone knows that today's thing is because the old couple is being heartless that they came to find fault with you when you're already separated from them. At this time, the whole village is talking about it. Everyone is mostly on your side."

"That's good." Qin Mian took out the two shares of 80 Wen that he had prepared. "Sisters also had seen it today that Brother Tie and I were forced to do nothing by them. Without any other choice, I just came up with this method. We only seek to live peacefully in the future. Therefore, I don't want a fourth person to know that today's thing is what I asked people to do. Can sisters understand?"

The teenager's usual kind eyes suddenly became sharp and showed a kind of compelling aura. Zhou Cuihua and Fang Hongliu both looked shocked.

Fang Hongliu hurriedly stated her stand: "Little brother, you can rest assured that no other person will know."

Zhou Cuihua also nodded incessantly.

Qin Mian gave a wee smile and handed over two strings of copper coins. "Thank you very much."

"You're welcome."

Once the money was in their hands, the two women were all smiling and stood up to leave.

"We won't disturb your lunch time."

Qin Mian sent them to the gate of the courtyard and snapped two osmanthus flowers to give them. "These flowers are very fragrant, sisters should like them. Put them in the side room and the smell will give you a refreshing spirit once you wake up."

Zhou Cuihua and Fang Hongliu felt moved in their hearts and said thanks as they received it.

When they hadn't walked far away, they met an old aunt.

"Which house did you go to just now?" The aunt forced a smile as she glanced at the enclosed wall of Qin Mian's house.

Fang Hongliu smilingly said: "Oh yes! We heard that their family dug up two osmanthus trees from the mountain; it is very fragrant. We both had the cheek to break a branch. Don't you smell it, Auntie?"

.......

After lunch, Qin Mian and Lei Tie went to Zhang Dashuan's house. The Zhang couple had three children in total. The eldest was an 11 years old son and his name was Zhang Baolu[1]. The second and the third were girls. They were very beautiful little girls. The second was 9 years old named Zhang Yimei and the third was 6 years old named Zhang Erli.

[1]张宝路 [Zhang Baolu] Bao= treasure/precious; lu=path/journey.    张一美 [Zhang Yimei] Yi=One/First; Mei=beautiful.     张二丽 [Zhang Erli] Er=Two/second; Li=beautiful.