Chapter 077: Want to Be Closer To You

Lei Tie took along Xile to Deng's Village to let him know the way. If there was a need to go to Deng's Village in the future, Lei Tie did not have to do it himself.

Qin Mian was alone at home. Finally, he had plenty of time to go into the space and bring along White Spot. Since he transmigrated over, the number of times he had entered the space was very few. It was not that he did not want to enter, but he did not have the chance. At first, it was because he was guarding against Lei Tie that he did not dare to enter easily. Later, it was because he was too busy in real life. Every day, he thought about how to make money and how to improve their lives, so he could not manage the space. He only entered occasionally and stayed for a short time to take more spiritual spring water or pick some fruits and vegetables. Now though, he had decided to tell Lei Tie about the space. He was just waiting for a suitable opportunity.

As soon as he entered the space, Qin Mian keenly noticed that the space was somewhat different from before. He looked around carefully and found that the area of the space had expanded. Previously, when he stood at the gate of the quadrangle house[1] and looked into the distance, the scenery in the distance was always hazy with smog. Now when he looked again, the green hills were clearly visible. He suddenly had a guess, is the space expanding?

[1] 四合院also courtyard house but kind of different than a normal house with courtyards.

To be honest, although he had owned the space for nearly two years, he did not know much about it. However, what was certain was that the space did not have any malice towards him. He could feel that he and the space were "interlinked". When he occasionally encountered a few beasts in the space, they would be very docile and automatically avoid him.

Qin Mian pondered for a while, but he could not think any. He first watered the flower bud he named "Pink Ball", and found that it had not changed in any way compared to before, but he was not disappointed. He turned to pick up the eggs in the chicken coop and duck cage and put them in the small warehouse of the quadrangle house. The preservation function of the space would not let them go bad.

It was White Spot's first time in the space. It looked around for a moment before darting out like an arrow and disappearing into the woods.

Qin Mian did not worry about it. He found two baskets and loaded a basket with eggs, then went to the vegetable garden and picked a basket of fresh vegetables. He shouted, "White Spot, let's go!"

Not a while later, White Spot jumped out of the bushes, rubbed against his legs, and let him hug its neck.

The next moment, they returned to the central room.

Qin Mian gnawed on an apple while pulling the red rope on the window lattice.

Aunt Fu quickly appeared and knelt respectfully, "Little young master."

Qin Mian pointed to the vegetable basket by the well, "Aunt Fu, there are guests today. You go wash these vegetables."

"Yes."

Qin Mian stood aside and watched for a while. Aunt Fu was very quick and neat. He chewed on the apple and moved out to the recliner to bask in the sun.