Chapter 081: Brother Tie, Let Me Grow Up

"En." Qin Mian was also curious about what kind of strange flower the pink ball would bloom. He said with interest, "Let me show you around the space first. There are many things I brought from another world."

The space was too big. They only strolled around the nearby places. They planned to bring the horses sometime so they could go to distant places.

Back in the quadrangle house, Lei Tie listened to Qin Mian's introduction that this was a manual sewing machine, and that was beer, instant noodles, sportswear, sports shoes... There was always a contented smile in his eyes. Although it was not easy to detect, that kind of joy was reflected in his whole body's aura.

Qin Mian did not notice that the smile on his face had yet disappeared.

"Look, this is the authentic hot pot soup base." He took out a packet from a carton and offered it as a treasure. "We'll use this to cook hot pot at noon."

"Alright."

In the end, both men came out of the space each carrying two fully loaded baskets. Qin Mian's two baskets were filled with fresh vegetables and delicious snacks. There was no season in the space. These few kinds of vegetables were not available this season.

Lei Tie's two baskets were filled with fruits, bright red peaches, pink apples, and two clusters of purple grapes, all of which were plump with attractive radiance.

Lei Tie moved out two wooden blocks and washed the fruits and vegetables on the side of the well.

Qin Mian sat on another wooden block, holding a large bunch of washed grapes in his left hand and picking grapes one by one in his right hand. He looked behind him; there was no one else nearby.

"I think we'd better put a fence in front of the house so that no one will pass by and see something they shouldn't see."

"Wooden fence or trees?" Lei Tie asked.

"Plant shrubs, roses, brambles, juniper, and such." Qin Mian said that these plants were clusters of relatively short and small trees, which could not only isolate others from being too close to them but also would not restrict their field of view in the yard.

"Alright." Lei Tie carefully washed the mud off the pakchoi.

Qin Mian picked a grape and sent it to his mouth.

Lei Tie opened his mouth, chomped his fingers, and only rolled the grape away after indistinctly lapping at them.

Qin Mian looked at his warm and moist fingers and the grapes he wanted to eat. He hesitated for a moment and continued to pick a grape to eat.

"One more." Lei Tie lowered his head and washed the vegetables carefully, looking as if the words were not uttered by him.

Qin Mian laughed in spite of himself but still picked a grape to feed him. He ate one and then fed him one...

When the two men finished eating a large bunch of grapes, Lei Tie also finished washing the vegetables.

Lei Tie brought the vegetables to the kitchen and Qin Mian followed after washing his hands. Lei Tie made a fire for cooking. He took a kitchen knife to deal with the ingredients. He cut the chicken into pieces; separated the outer leaves of the fresh cabbage from the foliage and cut the outer leaves into strips, which were delicious when cooked; diced the potatoes; split the coriander in half...

After lunch, Qin Mian thought of his beloved horse. Seeing the sun was just nice, he found two small buckets to fill with water and took a small basket loaded with four apples.