Chapter 055: The First Festival after Being Together

"It's a little expensive." Lei Xiangren wore a look of agreement, "A few thin pieces of streaky pork are also 2 Wen."

Chen Si, who stood a few steps away outside to serve the hot pot guests, looked disdainfully at the two, speechless. Where are these people from? Don't eat if it's too expensive. Moreover, the meatballs on each skewer are the same size. Is it necessary to pick and choose?

Without looking up, Qin Mian said slowly: "Out to the right are people selling steamed stuffed buns and continue ahead are people selling noodles and sesame seed pancakes."

Zhao Shi stooped talking.

Lei Xiangli blushed in embarrassment for his second brother and second sister-in-law. He said in a loud voice: "Another customer is coming. Hurry up, choose well and cook them first."

Zhao Shi and Lei Xiangren did not talk anymore and sped up their selection of dishes.

Qian Shi had already chosen the dishes she wanted without a word. Anyway, all the money they made today would be given to Du Shi. Right now, she would be a fool if she did not eat.

Seeing that her husband only picked vegetable dishes, she cut a look at him and helped him to pick again. She picked more meat dishes for him.

Lei Xiangyi smiled gently.

Qian Shi's face turned red.

Lei Xiangren and Zhao Shi took a look at the small baskets in their hands. Not to be outdone, they picked all meat dishes.

Once they checked out, the total was 62 Wen. It was 50 Wen after a 20% discount. Lei Xiangren and Zhao Shi were so distressed that they frowned. On the second thought when they recalled that this money came from Du Shi, the load in their heart unloaded.

After eating, the few people drove the cart home.

Out of town, on the quiet road, only the bell on the donkey's neck jingled.

Lei Xiangren lightly shouted out "ah", which attracted the attention of Lei Xiangyi and Lei Xiangli.

"Second brother, what's it?" Lei Xiangyi asked.

Lei Xiangren pondered: "Old Three, Old Four, I have an idea. You two listen and think about it."

Zhao Shi and Qian Shi both looked over.

"Say what you want to say, second brother." Lei Xiangyi said in annoyance.

Lei Xiangren said: "Today, we've made a net profit of 160 Wen. After taking out 50 for the meal, there are still 110 Wen left. I think, we three brothers can split 20 Wen each and give the rest to mother. What do you two think? You see, I've two children. I don't even usually have money to buy them snacks."