Chapter 116: Secrets of Lei Tie's Past (2)

Qin Mian and Lei Tie took their ration and rode on horsebacks, galloping at full speed out of the village. White Spot, like a flash of black lightning, followed closely. After surveying the mountain slope, looking around, and saw no one, the two men and a wolf turned in direction and entered the mountain forest.

Once entering the mountain forest, Qin Mian and Lei Tie sent their horses into the space.

Two men and a wolf walked slowly in the mountains. Lei Tie and White Spot hunted prey from time to time.

Qin Mian had been very excited since he went out. He seemed absent-minded and just dilatorily followed Lei Tie. Lei Tie had said that he would teach him the Cultivation of Trueness on the night of the full moon on the fifteenth of the eighth month! Cultivation of Trueness, which was only seen in TV dramas, movies, and novels! How could he not get excited?

When Qin Mian got the magical ring by chance back then, he deluded that there were treasures such as manuals of Cultivation of Trueness, miraculous panacea, mystical celestial soldiers, and so on inside. However, he searched in the quadrangle courtyard and found nothing. Of course, he was not disappointed. After all, he was very lucky to have such a portable space. He was not greedy.

At that time, when Lei Tie told him that he was a cultivator and would teach him to practice, he was so surprised that he could hardly restrain himself. However, Lei Tie said that the ''Immortal Mantra of Examining One's Conscience'' that he practiced had the best foundation building effect and the least pain on the full moon night of the fifteenth of the eighth month, so he had been waiting until today.

During those years that Lei Tie ran away from home, he wandered alone for over a year and suffered a lot. Later, he saved an old man who was down and out. It was the old man who taught him the ''Immortal Mantra of Examining One's Conscience'' and built the foundation for him. Unfortunately, the old man did not wish to let Lei Tie know of his name and left without saying goodbye after half a year. Fortunately, Lei Tie was very talented in cultivation. By the virtue of his innate talent and a few cultivation manuals left by the old man, he reached the Golden Elixir period in just a few years.

This lucky event, combined with the torturous experience of Lei Tie, made Qin Mian sigh with emotion. There were several words suitable for explaining Lei Tie's experience, "Heaven will bring great responsibility to humans; first of all, bring suffering to his will, toil his flesh and bone, starve his body, and destitute his life."

He was so lost in thought that his footsteps stopped, unknowingly.

Lei Tie went over and worriedly put his big palm on his wife's forehead, "Wife, uncomfortable?"

Qin Mian returned to his senses and hurriedly shook his head, "No." He looked around. At the moment, they were by a shallow stream. The water flowing down from the mountaintop was so clear that one could see the stones and water plants underwater, as well as chopstick-long fish leisurely swimming in the water. There were two crossing logs next to each other on the stream, probably placed by the hunters who passed by. The meadow beside the stream seemed to have been trimmed very evenly, but in the ninth month, some weeds had turned slightly yellow.

Qin Mian enthusiastically said, "A-Tie, let's stay here until it gets dark."

Lei Tie nodded, took a chair from the space, and put it beside him.

"There are other good things." Qin Mian ran into the space, brought out a thin blanket, and spread it on the grass. Then he took out several fruit plates from the space, filled with grapes and bananas he loved to eat and apples that Lei Tie loved to eat. Finally, he took out two large pillows. He lay on the blanket, supported his chin with one arm, ate the fruit, and beckoned Lei Tie, "Come here." The world was boundless. It felt so great that no one would disturb them.