Chapter 127: Lei Xiangli's Betrothal

To have a warm home had been Lei Tie's desire for many years. Qin Mian understood his insistence on a home. He hugged the man firsthand and stuck his face onto the man's waist. "I also prefer to stay at home."

"Sit, I'll have people serve the food." Lei Tie rubbed Qin Mian's head, poked the fire in the charcoal brazier into ablaze, and opened the door to go out.

Dinner was still hot pot, but with a herbal hot pot soup base. The weather was too cold for fried dishes since they turned cold very quickly.

It was dark after they finished dinner. Lei-Qin Le lit two wind-proof lanterns hanging on the eaves and drove off. White Spot ran along the carriage, full of vitality.

Lei-Qin Shun had gone back earlier after transporting the vegetables. There was only Lei-Qin Le driving the carriage on the road. The wind-proof lanterns swayed along the carriage, which also swayed the lights, adding a little warmth in the night when the wind was howling. Lei-Qin Le tightened the winter hat on his head and hummed in a low voice.

Qin Mian was full and languidly shrank in Lei Tie's bosom. As a cultivator, he should not have been so afraid of the cold. However, his cultivation was still shallow, and he didn't know why only a small part of the spiritual Qi absorbed during the practice had refined into the vital spirit, and the rest was missing. For him, using vital spirit to maintain body temperature consumed too much, so he simply used Lei Tie as a human heater, convenient and intimate.

With his eyes closed, his quiet appearance exuded another temptation.

Lei Tie's throat was tense. Only when he called out "wife" did he realize that his voice was burnt to hoarse by strong desire.

"What's it?" Qin Mian opened his eyes.

Lei Tie's hand masterfully drilled into Qin Mian's lapel.

Qin Mian put his arms around the man's neck, "En... Ah... A-Tie, slow down..."

The ambiguous sound was blown away by the cold wind. Lei-Qin Le was not at all aware; he raised the whip and drove the carriage fast and steadily. "Ding-ding-dong, ding-ding-dong..." The small bell on the carriage also sounded very lively.

When Qin Mian regained consciousness, he was already lying on the warm heatable brick bed. The light that came through the gap in the curtain was harsh to the eyes. He closed his eyes in discomfort and opened them again. It is the next day?

A familiar noise sounded behind him before a big warm palm fell on his cheek and caressed it. He turned around, Lei Tie's strong facial features and clear bright eyes came into view.

Lei Tie lay on his side with a quilt up to his chest. He wore only white inner clothing with the lapels opened in dishevel, revealing his wheat-colored clavicle.

"Awake? Still sleepy?" Lei Tie leaned over as he asked in a low voice.

Qin Mian pulled the quilt up to cover the man's clavicle and tucked the corner of the quilt in. Then, he wrapped himself in the quilt, turned his back to the man, squeezed into the man's chest, and said lazily, "Lie down a little longer."

Lei Tie pushed away his hair and kissed his earlobe. Then, a soft kiss fell on his nape, the big palm slid slowly down his waistline...

Qin Mian moaned comfortably and suddenly thought of something, "A-Tie, did we forget something?"

"Nie Heng and Mu Chen have come. I let Uncle Fu take them around the farmhouse first. Wife, think only of me."

What else could Qin Mian say? His whole person was covered in the quilt.

After a good while, the undulating quilt finally calmed down. Lei Tie's head emerged first.