Chapter 176: Lei Tie's Intimidation

Out of the Second Prince Establishment, Qin Mian told Lei Tie about how to deal with Princess Yanqing. He never believed in the idea that "men should be gentle with women". As long as people tried to destroy his relationship with Lei Tie, whether it was men or women, they all should be dealt with as cleanly as the autumn wind swept away the fallen leaves.

For Lei Tie's previous experience, he was still worried. Back then, A-Tie ran away from home and wandered alone for more than a year. He suffered a lot. Due to predestined fate, he had a chance to save a dejected elderly man and began to practice Cultivation of Trueness. The elderly man taught him and left without a farewell six months later. Fortunately, A-Tie was very gifted in the Cultivation of Trueness. In just two years, he reached the Golden Elixir stage. A lone person's journey was too solitary. At that time, A-Tie's desire to become an Immortal was not particularly strong. He wanted to stand out and let Lei Daqiang and Du Shi regret it. As a result, A-Tie entered the military camp at the age of 16 and became famous at the age of 17. In the army, he was needed and found the motivation to survive. But what happened later gave him a heavy blow. The emperor and the empress dowager forced him to marry Princess Yanqing. The most excessive part was that Princess Yanqing not only uttered lies but went so far as to force him by a death threat. Because of Du Shi, A-Tie was disgusted with women – Princess Yanqing's behavior made him even sick and disgusted. He had no choice but to ruin his appearance to save himself.

That's right, Lei Tie made the scar on his face. He entered the military camp after he had the Cultivation of Trueness. How hard would it be for others to injure him, who had profound cultivation? Only he could do it to himself.

Qin Mian never thought of letting Princess Yanqing go. Today, he felt no guilt for what Princess Yanqing had done. If Princess Yanqing didn't get better, he had plenty of means to deal with her. Emperor Xiaohui and Empress Dowager were not good in Qin Mian's eyes. Shouldn't loyal officers with outstanding military achievements be treated better? After Lei Tie ruined his appearance, Emperor Xiaohui and Empress Dowager still didn't give up the idea of having him marry Princess Yanqing – really loathsome. If it wasn't for Yuanyuan and Manman still needed to live in the secular world for a long time, even if Emperor Xiaohui promised to give the throne to A-Tie, Qin Mian and Lei Tie would not enter the Capital.

It wasn't long before Qin Mian and Lei Tie left the Second Prince Establishment. What happened in there was written as a secret memorial by Emperor Xiaohui's spy and sent to Emperor Xiaohui's imperial table.

After Emperor Xiaohui read it, he burned it with a dull expression on his face. He couldn't and wouldn't do anything to Qin Mian. First of all, Qin Mian didn't mention Princess Yanqing's name directly from the beginning to the end – it was not a great disrespect to his betters. Secondly, he needed Defender Grand General of the State now. Thus, there was no need to annoy the Defender Grand General of the State because of some small things. However, Emperor Xiaohui doubted whether Qin Mian had seen through this second point to be so bold.

From the Second Prince Establishment back to the State Defender Duke Establishment and into the entrance, Qin Mian jumped off the horse. From the pocket inside of his clothes, Lei Tie took out two sheets of paper and gave them to Qin Mian.

"What's that?" Qin Mian asked.

"Open up and look."

As soon as he opened up the two sheets of paper, two bright red words of "Title Deed" had Qin Mian raise his eyebrows.

"These two buildings..."

Lei Tie looked attentively at him, "Don't you want to open a medicine shop and a silverware shop?"

The two buildings were the same size, very suitable for opening a medicine shop and a silverware shop. Qin Mian so wanted to jump and kiss him. This guy quietly solved his big problem.