Chapter 061: White Spot

After filling their stomachs, they carried the boar down the mountain.

The little black wolf followed Qin Mian quietly.

Wu Di said in surprise: "It's not going to follow sister down the mountain, right?"

Qin Mian was more than happy. At home, it was somewhat lonely with only him and Lei Tie. He had wanted to keep a pet for a long time. If the little black wolf was willing to follow them, it would be great.

"If it wants to follow, let it follow." Qin Mian pondered, "But Brother Zhang, fourth brother, and Wu Di, you all better not say that it's actually a wolf, so as not to frighten the villagers."

Zhang Dashuan and the other two complied with it.

Zhang Dashuan reminded: "But you need to restrain it, don't catch the chicken and oust the duck." The little black wolf was still young, he was not afraid that it would hurt people.

"Don't worry." Qin Mian guaranteed and glanced at Lei Tie, "And about Qingli Pill, I hope you all don't mention it either." After living together for so long, he could see that Lei Tie did not want to mention the past.

Zhang Dashuan and the other two promised one after another.

Qin Mian did not want to dirty the yard, so he asked Lei Tie and Zhang Dashuan to put the boar at the river bank and deal with it there.

Wu Di initiatively said: "I'm going to invite Uncle Liao." Uncle Liao was an expert at pig slaughtering. Whenever some villagers wanted to slaughter pigs, they would ask him.

"I'll go home and get a basin for the meat." Qin Mian said.

Lei Tie asked Lei Xiangli to guard the river and left with Qin Mian. He was going back to bring firewood.

The little black wolf closely followed the pace of the two men.

After entering the house, the little black wolf silently watched Qin Mian rubbing the dirt on the bottom of his feet on the foot mat, and imitating him. Qin Mian and Lei Tie were secretly surprised.

Without waiting for the two men to talk, the little black wolf stepped first into the house. After it unhurriedly rounded in each room, it came out and quietly squatted on the side of the settee.

Qin Mian found two basins and two bamboo baskets, while Lei Tie carried a bundle of firewood from the back of the house. The little black followed them out again.

Back at the river bank, Lei Tie had now built a simple stove and boiled water for later use.

When the villagers heard the news, they came one after another to watch the bustling scene.

Uncle Liao had not used his knife for several months, but his skill had not turned rusty. He skillfully handled the wild boar.