Chapter 209- 210

Chapter 209- The Vagrancy of Yuanyuan and Manman (1)

It was not just a casual talk when Qin Mian said about inviting the villagers to dine. After all, he left Green Mountain Village for so long. In the eyes of the villagers, his family was truly flourishing; it would not make sense not to invite them to dine.

Qin Mian passed on the orders in an orderly way. His servants went to buy ingredients, prepare tables and chairs, hire chefs.... When all the arrangements were made, the banquet was set up on the grain-sunning ground. After chatting with the villagers, drinking and dining for lunch and dinner at the banquet, Qin Mian's family returned to be on friendly terms with the villagers.

Qin Ruiqi and Lei Ruilin quickly adapted to school days.

In the evening, when the family were having dinner, Golden Eagle suddenly darted inside like a golden arrow. Because its action was too urgent, its two downies fell directly onto Qin Mian's face.

"What's the matter, Goldie?"

Golden Eagle looked at him and made an anxious cry. It flew out less than half a zhang [1.5 m] away before coming back. It seemed to be urging Qin Mian to go with it.

With a tense look, Qin Mian suddenly stood up and rushed out, "Something must have happened to White Spot and Golden Fur! A-Tie, let's go and have a look!"

"Wife, don't panic." Lei Tie caught up with him, held his hand tightly, and was ready to fly away.

Qin Ruiqi and Lei Ruilin didn't slow down and ran after each other. "Dad, Old Dad; Didi and I want to go and see White Spot and Golden Fur, too!"

Without a word, Qin Mian and Lei Tie grabbed the boys each.

The family of four followed Golden Eagle and flew to the back of the mountain in speed. After a few breaths, they flew over the mountain forest before Golden Eagle went to land.

White Spot rolled in agony on the ground. Silver spiritual qi flashed on its body like lightning. Its black fur was wet and bloody, dying the withered grass on the ground with light red.

Golden Fur stood at the side with its eyes fixed on White Spot and its mouth growled from time to time.

"White Spot!" Qin Mian put down his son and quickly ran over with panic in his voice. White Spot had a different meaning to him that he couldn't imagine the possibility of losing White Spot.

Lei Tie hurriedly went over and pressed his shoulder while calmly said, "Wife, don't worry. White Spot should be going to ascend."

"Ascend?" Qin Mian calmed down. It was no wonder that he was flustered. White Spot was a beast, so its way of cultivation was different from that of human beings. For a moment, he honestly didn't think of that.

"We put the vital spirit into it to help it," said Lei Tie as he turned his palms. Abundant vital spirit gushed out from the palms, which slowly and steadily entered White Spot's body.

Qin Mian followed suit.

Qin Ruiqi and Lei Ruilin quickly ran over and squatted beside White Spot in worry.

"Dad, White Spot will be fine, right?"

Qin Mian firmly said, "Yes, your Old Dad and I won't let anything happen to it."

White Spot gave out a whimper full of gratitude as its gentle eyes glided over the four masters one by one. It did not dare to be distracted for too long and immediately withdrew its attention and focused on ascending. More and more spiritual qi gathered in the surrounding area, frantically rushed into White Spot's body. All of a sudden, White Spot jumped up from the ground, looked up to the sky, and let out a long cry, "AWOO~~"