Chapter 217- 218

Chapter 217- Meet by Chance

The day was not finished until it passed 7 o'clock in the evening. Both children were a little tired; when they got in the car, they fell asleep.Back to the park community, after parking the car, Qin Mian and Lei Tie carefully carried the sleeping sons home. Lei Tie settled them in their room. Then, he went to the kitchen and saw that his wife was already rinsing the rice and a vegetable basket was on the kitchen table. He kissed his wife and rolled up his sleeves to trim the vegetables.

White Spot, Golden Fur, and Golden Eagle had been released from the magical space by Qin Mian; they moved freely in the house.

"Who is that old friend?" asked Lei Tie.

Qin Mian connected the pressure cooker to the power supply and teased, "In fact, he can be considered as our matchmaker."

Lei Tie thought for a bit, then coldly said, "Qin Lian?"

Their talking did not affect their work. Qin Mian picked up the ginger and peeled it. "Yes, it looks like he's doing well."

"What sort of matchmaker is he?" The scene of his wife falling from the stairs emerged in Lei Tie's mind, making him flustered. If Heaven had not been partial to his wife and let him borrow a corpse to come back from the dead, his wife might have died when Qin Lian pushed him down the stairs. To Qin Lian, he had only disgust.

He took the ginger from his wife's hand and bent down to kiss him on the lips.

Qin Mian felt the man's fear and nervousness from his rapidly agitated tongue. Without caring that his hands might be stained with ginger juice, he put his arms around the man's shoulders and responded gently to calm the man's tense mood.

Only then Lei Tie found out that his wife's waist was propped against the solid kitchen table. Lei Tie quickly pulled him up, lifted up his clothes, and saw that his waist was red. His brows wrinkled as his big hands rubbed the area where his wife was squeezed.

"It's fine. It doesn't hurt." Qin Mian felt a little languid when Lei Tie kneaded him. He leaned on the man for a moment, pecked on the earlobe nearest to his mouth, and straightened up, "Cook first."

Lei Tie released him and continued to trim the vegetables. "What's your plan?"

Qin Mian didn't care very much. "He's just a nobody; he doesn't deserve our attention. Today, my sudden appearance in front of him is enough for him to have a nightmare for two days. If he behaves, I'll let go. If he dares to provoke me again, heh, I'll make him regret being born in this world."

Lei Tie was noncommittal. From the angle Qin Mian couldn't see, his eyes were cold and dark, filled with viciousness.

"A-Tie, do we need to buy another car?" Qin Mian thought of Lei Tie saying that he wanted to make a career. Having one car at home was not enough.

Lei Tie shook his head. "When I make money, I'll buy it for you."

Qin Mian chuckled, his joy overflowing into his eyes. He said briskly, "Okay, I'll wait. Anyway, I don't like a car that costs tens of thousands of yuan. Hahaha..."

Lei Tie glanced at his wife helplessly and dotingly. Did he get looked down upon?

"En, I'll buy you a car that costs at least one million."

Qin Mian was curious, "What do you want to do?"

The corner of Lei Tie's mouth twitched almost imperceptibly, "...no idea yet."

Qin Mian bowed his head and snickered. The man's little troubled expression was novel and funny. However, in order to not hurt the man's self-esteem, he kindly transferred the topic. "Don't eat too much at night. Three dishes are enough, right? After that, add another plate of fruit."